This is how incredibly strange I am.

Nothing supernatural has ever happened to you. I recommend that you see a therapist.

It doesn't really correlate with my experiences though. I haven't seen non-physical people since I was a kid. And schizophrenia doesn't do anything at all to address the obvious physical correlation with the supernatural happening, such as:

The bed moving.
Dreaming of things before they happen.
A fucking ball rolling around on its own -- other people watched this happen with me as well.
Family members, friends, and girlfriends experiencing the exact same things right along with me.

Sure, if I only witnessed non-physical beings and that was the end of it, schizophrenia would be a real possibility, but logically, that just doesn't explain 95% of what I've experienced.

positive symptoms:
-lose touch with reality
-hallucination (can be visual or auditory)
-delusions
-thought disorders
-movement disorders

i really think u should go seek help dude
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

It's very hard for me to impart the reality of the situation(s) on someone over the internet, especially without coming across as insane, or even just a troll. But I can tell you this and it might affect your opinion: All of my family and friends know this about me. Every girlfriend I've ever had, everyone I hang out with -- they all know this is how I am. And no one questions it, no one thinks I'm insane, and I'm just a normal dude, that has weird shit happen to him.

I have friends that were hardcore skeptics when we first met, but I'm sure they can sense how genuine I am when I tell them about this stuff, and it changes their minds. The funny thing is that once people start opening up and talking about this type of stuff, they usually have stories of their own.

In my opinion, we as a society, kind of have the idea of logic twisted. Sometimes, the most logical explanation might be that something happened that we can't explain, and we're simply not at the point scientifically where we can even begin to truly analyze it. Rather than logic simply being the answer that best fits normality.

Mental illness is possible for sure. But what about the bed moving? Or the prophetic dreams?

I would also ask, if being schizophrenic means that you will actually dream of something before it happens, then maybe it's not an actual illness? But rather, we have simply mislabeled a person who somehow has access to that information before it happens? Of course, I wouldn't say that's the case for everyone, but I would surely think that misdiagnosis would happen if there is a clear correlation between someone's dreams and their future, but they're simply diagnosed with a mental illness.

Y'see, I want to let myself think like this and I am completely open to ideas like this. There is still so much we don't know about how the universe works, and some of it may be crazy as shit. I'm also well aware that we have a history of calling people who are different "sick" and medicating them or locking them away, a decision often proven to be a mistake later on.

The problem is, there's no "proof" that what's happened to you is supernatural/magic/whatever. It's entirely possible that at some point, humanity will discover something that proves that some people are indeed able to communicate with other dimensions or what have you.

But ultimately, the more rational side of me always ends up agreeing with this...

Schizotypal people have imaginations so real they can interact with them, schizophrenics don't understand it's just their imagination.

All of your stories sound similar to what I experienced growing up, once I learned a bit about how the brain works it became much more clear what those experiences actually were.

You were able to talk at one year old?

positive symptoms:
-lose touch with reality
-hallucination (can be visual or auditory)
-delusions
-thought disorders
-movement disorders

i really think u should go seek help dude
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

So you're saying I hallucinated an entire day exactly the way I dreamed it? Multiple times? Or that I hallucinated all of the events over the course of months, that I dreamed before that?

Lol, this is what I mean when I say we have the idea of logic twisted. What is truly the more logical explanation here? Dreaming of a day, then hallucinating that day in its entirety, then having that hallucination coincide with your dream perfectly, or simply having a prophetic dream?

You were able to talk at one year old?

Yes. I learned to walk at 7 months old too. Just couldn't wait to grow up I guess.

I was raised quite differently than most people. I would always have crazy, supernatural shit happen to me. Since I can remember being alive, it has just been a part of who I am. My little brother is the same way actually. The cool thing was that my parents and my grandparents always trusted me, so there was never any question as to whether I was just making shit up as a child.
Yeah, we're weird.

Don't let these guys get you down. I believe you man.

So you're saying I hallucinated an entire day exactly the way I dreamed it? Multiple times? Or that I hallucinated all of the events over the course of months, that I dreamed before that?

Lol, this is what I mean when I say we have the idea of logic twisted. What is truly the more logical explanation here? Dreaming of a day, then hallucinating that day in its entirety, then having that hallucination coincide with your dream perfectly, or simply having a prophetic dream?

Yes. I learned to walk at 7 months old too. Just couldn't wait to grow up I guess.

hard to say. u should go seek help for a better explanation and diagnosis

I actually think that every child probably starts out experiencing similar stuff, but we turn it off as we get older, as a sort of coping mechanism. I think my brother and I were just allowed to hang onto that stuff (for the most part) because it didn't scare most of the adults in our lives.

My dad was the only one that really insisted that I try to make it stop.

Yeah, I like how you speak for all children just based on the experiences of you and one other person. Because every poster in this thread doubting you wasn't a child themselves once :rolleyes:

Don't let these guys get you down. I believe you man.

Oh it doesn't get me down. I've explored all of these possibilities before, more times than I can count actually, and I came to the realization that jumping through mental hoops in order to conclude something that seems normal is acceptable for most people. But taking the easy route and simply believing the evidence before you, when the evidence points to something that is seemingly impossible -- that's something that most people are truly incapable of doing. In fact, popularity is the major influencing factor for the opinions of most. If something is socially accepted, people readily buy into it. If it's not, and the popular opinion even goes against it, most people just won't believe it.

Yeah, I like how you speak for all children just based on the experiences of you and one other person. Because every poster in this thread doubting you wasn't a child themselves once :rolleyes:

Most people can't remember their early childhoods though. And I did use words like, "probably" because I really don't know.

Everyone doubting something doesn't matter. It use to be impossible to fly, the world was flat, and you would die of suffocation if you traveled faster than 15 mph. Everything changes and everything is completely shrouded in doubt at some point.

Last edited:
Dude with screen name "Real Magi" claims to possess supernatural knowledge and experiences. Wow, who would of thought...

Out of curiosity, are you a practitioner of Zoroastrianism?

Dude with screen name "Real Magi" claims to possess supernatural knowledge and experiences. Wow, who would of thought...

Out of curiosity, are you a practitioner of Zoroastrianism?

No, not religious. And my user name is actually a throw back from an old COD guild name my little brother made when I played the first COD with my grandpa and him.

During a rough time in my life I went on a bit of a two week bender with the ghib. Didn't sleep very much. After four days of quietly tweaking by myself I started noticing the shadow people. After five days I was having long conversations with them.

Looking back, I'll never stop being appalled at how normal those hallucinations seemed to me during that time. Even worse was how quickly my psyche seemed to adapt, accept and rationalize the apparitions that I'd be interfacing. I was crazier than a shit-house rat at the time but I was more or less functional

Now TS, I'm not going to say you are lying, I come from a family of Animist/catholics...but have you considered that spirits and other creatures of that like, just might be mental totalities that are projected onto your perception by your subconscious through some type of emotional catalyst?

During a rough time in my life I went on a bit of a two week bender with the ghib. Didn't sleep very much. After four days of quietly tweaking by myself I started noticing the shadow people. After five days I was having long conversations with them.

Looking back, I'll never stop being appalled at how normal those hallucinations seemed to me during that time. Even worse was how quickly my psyche seemed to adapt, accept and rationalize the apparitions that I'd be interfacing. I was crazier than a shit-house rat at the time but I was more or less functional

Now TS, I'm not going to say you are lying, I come from a family of Animist/catholics...but have you considered that spirits and other creatures of that like, just might be mental totalities that are projected onto your perception by your subconscious through some type of emotional catalyst?

Absolutely, but the physical interaction is what makes me doubt that. I've tried to rationalize this shit every way I can, because it's scary as hell some times. The one where someone grabbed me and shook me by the legs, that really scared me, but honestly, I'm a product of deductive reasoning, and I simply can not explain most of it away with hallucinations.

Not only that but there is no correlating emotional state that goes with any of this stuff. It's completely random.

I don't actually believe that ghosts are spirits of the dead though, I think that it's probably just a bleed through between different time lines. People who see ghosts of guys from the fifties in their home, and do research then conclude that people lived there in the fifties -- to me, it just seems like the two time lines end up communicating momentarily.

When I have an interaction like beign grabbed, I still don't think that's a ghost. I think it's simply a being that exists in a manner that our physical senses aren't capable of perceiving, normally.

Also, I went through a time in my late teens where I experimented with meth very hard, and I noticed the shadow things after being awake too long as well. That was totally different than the supernatural stuff I've mentioned in this thread though. Even so, if drugs bring about visual apparitions, you could viably ask whether or not the drug is simply opening your mind and enabling it to perceive things that are there, but you're closed off to the rest of the time.

Really, the only consistency that truly exists (at least in my opinion) is that perception is reality. You can look at any situation from any perspective, and find validity in that perspective, if you're truly immersed in that perspective.

Last edited:
Nothing made up here broski. I actually left out the stranger shit.

Possibly. But how would that explain the physical interaction? Like the bed moving? Or the prophetic dreams?

Care to share the stranger shit? I'm intrigued.

If we can truly conclude that perception is reality, then apply it to supernatural happenings, it opens up all sorts of philosophical doors.

Socrates once said, "The only thing I'm convinced of is my own ignorance." and I absolutely love that quote because shows just how a truly open mind functions. I'm completely open to the idea that all of existence is nothing more than an illusion, so the idea that I create all of the things I've mentioned in this thread, and they're nothing more than illusion -- that's really not something I would ever refuse to accept. But thinking from an open minded perspective, and considering that all things are just as possible as what we perceive as normality, I just end up finding validity and substantiality in those same happenings.

Care to share the stranger shit? I'm intrigued.

Yeah, sure. I need to go get something to eat but I'll share some of it when I get back.

I actually think that every child probably starts out experiencing similar stuff, but we turn it off as we get older, as a sort of coping mechanism. I think my brother and I were just allowed to hang onto that stuff (for the most part) because it didn't scare most of the adults in our lives.

My dad was the only one that really insisted that I try to make it stop.

The problem is that the adults in your life encouraged you with it instead of telling you it was make believe. People don't 'turn it off' as they age, they grow up and mature.

Real Magi, It sounds like some kind of generational demon(s) that effects your family in the past and it is now tied to you. I would visit a pastor or priest. I would also find out how far this goes back if you can. Ask your dad, grandpa etc about this stuff. Was your family have a history of drugs, abuse, or anything pagan? You can be free from it. And Jesus Christ can deliver you from the torment and influence it is bringing on you.

As you can tell I believe you.

Real Magi, It sounds like some kind of generational demon(s) that effects your family in the past and it is now tied to you. I would visit a pastor or priest. I would also find out how far this goes back if you can. Ask your dad, grandpa etc about this stuff. Was your family have a history of drugs, abuse, or anything pagan? You can be free from it. And Jesus Christ can deliver you from the torment and influence it is bringing on you.

As you can tell I believe you.

I'm not trying to flame your religious beliefs here, but the clergy don't have magical powers. Your answer is just as crazy as his original post.

I don't think it's schizophrenia or intergenerational demonology.

I'm going with glitches in the matrix, but that's just me.

Back