This is how incredibly strange I am.

TS, you seem to haunted by demons. Either that or your an opiate addict and having hallucinations, if you were completely sober tho when these events occurred and your not making all this shit up then damn, Id be scared if I were you.

Real Magi admits to channeling spiritual beings to have out of body experiences. That is from his post. That part is not my opinion. Those are his words.

So they're facts?

So they're facts?

We can't prove that he is channeling spiritual beings in order to have out of body experiences. Their is no way we can. I am taking his word for it and just saying that he is calling on demons to do these things and have these experiences.

I experience a paranormal event once.

During my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism™" which is the act of expelling demons through the act of using a penis as a conduit to defeat the demons and send them back to hell. So he applied two drops of holy water (you only need two) to his member and went to work but Father Time was against him and he was too old and weak to continue and so he died and the demon was laughing at us. One of my fellow researches was like "fuck what do we do" and I reply "there's only one thing we can do" so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage and told him what was what and to bring some back up.

He pulled up in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls-Roycle Phantom and had Gary Busey with him. He told us Gary Busey was there in case he couldn't complete the dicksorcism. He first performed a ritual that looked something like this.

fo2.gif

And then he added two (remember you only need two) drops of holy water to his member and went head to head with the demon possessing the poor girl. It was a struggle of two powerful forces, the evil demon and Nicolas fucking Cage! He was thrusting with all his might but the demon was fighting back so Nicolas Cage decided to unleash the Cage and his eyes turned white and he used up all his available power to expel the demon.

When he did the final thrust his face looked something like this but the demon was gone forever

face-off-gif.gif

So while it's dangerous you can definitely take care of a demon and other such paranormal creatures.

Was in until I realized it was 12,349 paragraphs n that post.

Ima jus go ahead n say u ain't that weird tho.

We can't prove that he is channeling spiritual beings in order to have out of body experiences. Their is no way we can. I am taking his word for it and just saying that he is calling on demons to do these things and have these experiences.

Aside from demons, what other mythical entities do you believe exist? Are there other creatures from mythology that you believe impact the lives of mortals?

My cousin could read basic thoughts until she hit puberty. She could read emotions, and basic thoughts. Totally creepy. At a family party, 14 people thought of a color or a number. She got all but 2 right, and 1 of those the woman wasnt focusing. One time we were playing in the yard and she said to another cousin "Your Mom has a baby in her belly"...She didnt even know she was preggo yet! Ended when she hit puberty andsd she developed bi-polar issues.

Back