This is how Holm destroys Ronda

Because Ronda is a NCAA1 divison wrestler right?

Jesus christ, when has she EVER caught a kick into a takedown? LMAO! LOL!

She's a fucking judo fighter u turds

She's gonna run forward like Leonard Garcia, try to get the clinch and fail hard.

I am glad some are seeing Holm as a threat to Ronda.

One thing to consider here and no one has pointed this out is the cardio advantage that Holm has over Ronda. As dominant as Ronda has been, this is one area that we have not seen her tested. The only time she went past 2 rounds was vs Tate where she finished her in early round 3 but it was clear that she was starting to get tired. Holm has been full 3 rounds several times and finished an opponent in the 5th round, she has shown no signs of slowing down. A lot of that can be attributed to the fact that she's had over 20 fights go 12 rounds in boxing and won all of them, she knows how to pace herself and has great cardio.

Because Ronda is a NCAA1 divison wrestler right?

Jesus christ, when has she EVER caught a kick into a takedown? LMAO! LOL!

She's a fucking judo fighter u turds

She's gonna run forward like Leonard Garcia, try to get the clinch and fail hard.

The delusions are strong in this one.

Fuck no you 858 post turd, just because you pay to post on an internet message board doesn't make your account any more valuable than it seems LOL

Ok then. I don't know what an account bet is or how it works and you said AV bets are for candy ass'es.

Post counts don't fucking mean shit when all you post is fucking garbage.

The delusions are strong in this one.

He's actually right, nothing delusional about that. That is pretty much how Ronda gets her takedowns from the clinch and throws/trips. And its usually either initiated by either her or her opponent being very aggressive.

Ok then. I don't know how an account bet is and you said AV bets are for candy ass'es.

Post counts don't fucking mean shit when all you post is fucking garbage.

I post pure inspirational and educational matter. 9/10 sherdog posters would agree with this.

You on the other hand, are a fucking ronda whiteknight at it's finest, that PAYS to post on sherdog so your opinion seems more valid, than it really is LOL! which is ZERO.

I offered up an account bet, I'm patiently waiting the reply. And it's not from you LOL

I am glad some are seeing Holm as a threat to Ronda.

One thing to consider here and no one has pointed this out is the cardio advantage that Holm has over Ronda. As dominant as Ronda has been, this is one area that we have not seen her tested. The only time she went past 2 rounds was vs Tate where she finished her in early round 3 but it was clear that she was starting to get tired. Holm has been full 3 rounds several times and finished an opponent in the 5th round, she has shown no signs of slowing down. A lot of that can be attributed to the fact that she's had over 20 fights go 12 rounds in boxing and won all of them, she knows how to pace herself and has great cardio.

I actually respect you as a poster, so I'll just say that I'm surprised to hear you say this. The MMA vs. boxing conversation has long revolved around the idea that boxers don't have the tools necessary to keep an MMAer at bay. Couture's win vs. Toney and Kimbo's losses were some evidence for this, although I'll grant you that Sylvia's loss to Mercer (although let's face it: Sylvia is a terribly stupid fighter) does provide food for thought.

But let's be honest. Holm is a tentative MMA fighter. Rousey is an aggressive MMA fighter, but also VERY smart. I don't even like Rousey that much. I just can't imagine a way that she doesn't get her hands on a slow mover like Holm. And once that happens, well...

To me, suggesting that Holm has anything but a puncher's chance (and even that is a bit remote) is selling wolf tickets like nobody's business.

He's actually right, nothing delusional about that. That is pretty much how Ronda gets her takedowns from the clinch and throws/trips. And its usually either initiated by either her or her opponent being very aggressive.

If Holm throws those slow-as-molasses leg kicks that she did in her last fight, it'll be a short night.

I wouldn't expect Rousey to catch the leg; when that opportunity presents itself, she'll move to the upper torso for a throw and that'll be that.

Alright, about time I find the start new topic button, been lookin for ya.

FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK,

lmao if Ronda is gonna run straight at Holly like she always does and not get banged out, Holly is a boxing WORLD CHAMPION, traniing at an alien level with trainsers just such as jackson, winklejohn martinez, Gibson etc.

That combination is simbly unbeatable.

This is like Willie Pep vs some unknown can, Ronda Rousey is DONE!!

Holm simply has TOO much technique

Have you seen Holm's UFC fights? I'm starting to believe the tinfoil hat theory that Zuffa plants forum trolls. This will be a one sided beatdown, and not worth dropping money on.

Have you seen Holm's UFC fights? I'm starting to believe the tinfoil hat theory that Zuffa plants forum trolls. This will be a one sided beatdown, and not worth dropping money on.

I just dropped my account on it and I'm waiting to see if that can fightdonttweet picks it up.

She looked terrible and won a boring decision against an absolute can in her last fight but you're adamant she would easily destroy the best fighter in the division by a mile? typical Sherdog poster that would argue anything just for the sake of it.

If they market this via anything other than footage of Serra beating GSP, it's bullshit. This is a "well, anything can happen..." fight. And it's true: anything can happen. But to try to market Holm as anything approaching a legitimate contender would be a steaming pile of bullshit. Nate Quarry had a better chance against Rich Franklin, and we all saw what happened there.

Op is trying to sell us wolf tickets...

Fuck off op.

If Holm throws those slow-as-molasses leg kicks that she did in her last fight, it'll be a short night.

I wouldn't expect Rousey to catch the leg; when that opportunity presents itself, she'll move to the upper torso for a throw and that'll be that.

I just love the fact that people all over the world are so emotionally invested in this fight and are discussing it on this level other than look at those chicks fighting who has a better ass

we are so winning

I just dropped my account on it and I'm waiting to see if that can fightdonttweet picks it up.

Dude, she has 0 killer instinct. She doesn't control distance well, and she's never fought a particularly aggressive fighter like Rousey. It's worrisome when a supposedly talented striker can hardly be effective against a walking punching bag.

Dude, she has 0 killer instinct. She doesn't control distance well, and she's never fought a particularly aggressive fighter like Rousey. It's worrisome when a supposedly talented striker can hardly be effective against a walking punching bag.

Possibly true, but I BELIEVE. God damnit, If I need to go down with Holm then I'll go down with her

Possibly true, but I BELIEVE. God damnit, If I need to do down with Holm then I'll go down with her

I admire your commitment here.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

She has a chance to win, lets be honest here. She is skilled and has great standup.

Although, i fully expect another sub 30 second dominant victory for Ronda, and this doesn't give me pleasure haha.

so anderson and others have super duper crazy uber awesome stand up?

Back