This is how Holm destroys Ronda

What's Holm going to do?

Kick her?

Know how easy it is going to be for Ronda to take her down off one of those kicks? She won't even have to think about it.

What does that have to do with fighting a judoka with novice-level boxing?

Holm is a boxer with novice level grappling. Do people think Greg Jackson is going to somehow make him better at defending an arm bar than life long grapplers?

Holm has one shot, to stick and move. Poke at Ronda and stay the hell away. She is going to have to play the Bisping game plan for 5 rounds.

Personally, I don't Holm has much of a chance. Ronda is a better grappler than Holm is a boxer, and a better striker than Holm is a grappler. Ronda can survive on the feet against the Holm we've seen in the UFC. No way does Holm survive if Ronda gets her down.

As soon as Honda gets a hold of her its over.

What's Holm going to do?

Kick her?

Know how easy it is going to be for Ronda to take her down off one of those kicks? She won't even have to think about it.

Because Ronda is a NCAA1 divison wrestler right?

Jesus christ, when has she EVER caught a kick into a takedown? LMAO! LOL!

She's a fucking judo fighter u turds

She's gonna run forward like Leonard Garcia, try to get the clinch and fail hard.

She air punched her way to boring uneventful decisions of average fighters...now shes going to destroy Ronda? Rousey wins by KO.

Holm has better movement, better basics and more poise than pretty much all of Rousey's previous opponents. Which Ronda has fed on.

Holm is an interesting different fight for Rousey.

IaiqwTq.gif

wallid_real.gif

Holly had to eek out decisions against Raquel Pennington and Marion Reneau and now she's going to destroy Ronda Rousey?

30-26 and 30-27 is eeking out decisions?? Thats how she beat Renau.

She air punched her way to boring uneventful decisions of average fighters...now shes going to destroy Ronda? Rousey wins by KO.

michael-jordan-laughing_zps118d1072.gif

LMAO, but seriously, this account bet is open to fightdontweet(or whatever the hell his can name is) until 11:59 am tmrw(local time est)

After that, it's void.

She's gonna run forward like Leonard Garcia, try to get the clinch and fail hard.

168-2.gif

How will she fail hard? Rousey haters pretending Holm is a Vitor Belfort like fighter with amazing KO power. heres what happens if Ronda fails to get the clinch; jab, jab, jab, air punch, jab, air punch from Holly...then Ronda would just smirk and KOher with one shot or throw her.

Great boxer for sure, too bad boxing alone isn't really a great defense against judo throws or trips.

Holm isn't going to know how to handle Rousey's aggression, me thinks.

Fuck, I just took a nap and woke up to your pleasantly delusional ass.

You up for a bet little man??????

Fuck, I just took a nap and woke up to your pleasantly delusional ass.

You up for a bet little man??????

Fuck no you 858 post turd, just because you pay to post on an internet message board doesn't make your account any more valuable than it seems LOL

Alright, about time I find the start new topic button, been lookin for ya.

FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK,

lmao if Ronda is gonna run straight at Holly like she always does and not get banged out, Holly is a boxing WORLD CHAMPION, traniing at an alien level with trainsers just such as jackson, winklejohn martinez, Gibson etc.

That combination is simbly unbeatable.

This is like Willie Pep vs some unknown can, Ronda Rousey is DONE!!

Holm simply has TOO much technique

I'll grant you that if it's going to happen, that's the likely (perhaps only) way it will go down. But although I'm no Rousey fan, she is a smart fighter. (Puts most men to shame.) She's unlikely to wade in like she did vs Correia. She is likely, however, to get close enough to plant Holm on her butt. Holm likely will be shy about those lazy leg kicks given her opposition. And we all know what'll happen next.

Alright, about time I find the start new topic button, been lookin for ya.

FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK, FOOTWORK,

lmao if Ronda is gonna run straight at Holly like she always does and not get banged out, Holly is a boxing WORLD CHAMPION, traniing at an alien level with trainsers just such as jackson, winklejohn martinez, Gibson etc.

That combination is simbly unbeatable.

This is like Willie Pep vs some unknown can, Ronda Rousey is DONE!!

Holm simply has TOO much technique

If the contest was air boxing Holly would destroy Ronda ...........

Back