This is how Conor will defend Khabib's takedowns

Conor McGregor def. Khabib Nurmagemedov (c) - KO(slam)

Last edited:
Oh shot. Well I guess there's no point in having there fight now. Call it off boys

giphy.gif

More chance of Khabib doing this...
RigidAnyCormorant-size_restricted.gif

If Khabib actually launches Conor into the crowd would that count as a W?

Wrong. This is how he will defend Khabib's takedowns

I can't wait for all the Khabib boosters to suddenly decide he was always a can.

No.. this is how Conor will defend against Kebab's take downs

I can't wait for all the Khabib boosters to suddenly decide he was always a can.
Why are the Conor ball lickers acting like he wins everytime and shuts people up?

Remember when you all ran away from the forum after the Diaz and Mayweather fights?<45>Dude has arguably lost 3 of his last 4 fights in combat sports.

"Anti wrestling tactics" <45>The guy has fought one legit wrestler in his entire career and he was a FW who took him down 4 times in 2 rounds and pieced him up on the ground.

Why are the Conor ball lickers acting like he wins everytime and shuts people up?

Remember when you all ran away from the forum after the Diaz and Mayweather fights?<45>Dude has arguably lost 3 of his last 4 fights in combat sports.

"Anti wrestling tactics" <45>The guy has fought one legit wrestler in his entire career and he was a FW who took him down 4 times in 2 rounds and pieced him up on the ground.

Buh buh buh buh Conor had a torn ACL

If Khabib actually launches Conor into the crowd would that count as a W?

I'm not sure but it'll definitely be a W for his nuthuggers camped around the cage waiting for a chance to caress him.

Thats cool and all but watching those huge haymakers land on Conor wasnt flattering

And also really makes me wonder how conor ate those but a nate 1-2 wobbled him

Yeah, McGregor panic wrestles and Khabib slams him like a teenage girl

Back