This is how brazilian fighters sound in portuguese

Shogun has a really thick southern accent outside of that all this guys have really similar personalities and talk about the same. I belive all of them are from a working class background so they are compatible to the average joe in the usa

someone in the other thread said shogun sounds CTE when he speaks. sad if true.

someone in the other thread said shogun sounds CTE when he speaks. sad if true.
Not really i coudn't tell really because im not that knowledgeable on that type of thing... Most of it i think is just his accent

Not really i coudn't tell really because im not that knowledgeable on that type of thing... Most of it i think is just his accent

i mean cte should be pretty obvious. slurred speech, abnormal pauses in speech, facial expression not matching vocal expression etc.

i mean cte should be pretty obvious. slurred speech, abnormal pauses in speech, facial expression not matching vocal expression etc.
Think is all of that is actually part of the curitiba accent lol

Just by watching his interviews and how he behaves in the octagon, you know Anderson's only pretending to be classy.

Not sure how much facts are there, but the rumor use to be that Silva was gay. When asked about it he never denied it. And fighters didnt seem to care. Ive always picked up more like he fell some where on the autistic spectrum. Think the samething about Luke.

Not sure how much facts are there, but the rumor use to be that Silva was gay. When asked about it he never denied it. And fighters didnt seem to care. Ive always picked up more like he fell some where on the autistic spectrum. Think the samething about Luke.
There was a rumor he was gay? Never heard about that, people joke around cause he has a high pitch feminine voice but i never heard about this rumor

Think is all of that is actually part of the curitiba accent lol

I’m friends with a few bjj playboys from São Paulo and they all say Shogun makes zero sense when he talks. Basically like he’s a Brazilian redneck who’s punch drunk.

I’m friends with a few bjj playboys from São Paulo and they all say Shogun makes zero sense when he talks. Basically like he’s a Brazilian redneck who’s punch drunk.
Brazilian redneck would be me, mostly punch drunk and a thick ass accent

Minotauro speaks as if Bob Sapp slamed him on his head when he was younger.

I'ts a pain when he is comentating fights, he strugles to articulate sentences and misspel words.

I appreciate the thread! Thanks TS. Something interesting to read around these parts doesn’t happen too frequently, these day.

theres some conflicting opinions going on in here!

lets get some clarification concerning Shogun and the Nogs, please

What about the most Brazilian fighter of them all MacKenzie Dern?
this too! I imagine it to be something similar to the neighing of a horse
isyourhorsehappy-1.jpg

Back