This is hilarious - atheist social justice warrior vs Christian

Faith is understanding you are here and so is earth. But you know nothing about its beginnings. You are here from something and respect that higher power.
Your respect and faith will be tested when the powers that know about the creation of earth come asking.
Your stance is screw you.
Atleast have respect that earth is here and you have no idea why. It should be human nature to atleast feel that instict
I have every idea how Earth came to be. It and everything you see around you was created from matter from an exploding star. You, me, the device you're reading this on currently; all star stuff. No mythology is needed. Certainly no faith.

If you want to refer the higher power as gravity, then so be it. But no, I don't have to respect your infantile belief system... And I don't.

We will see this more and more. Society does nothing but bombard these degenerates with victimhood propaganda encouraging them to blame blame blame. I don't believe for a second that that "man" endured systemic bullying on campus, or much bullying at all. Look at the way they dealt with him, in the most understanding of ways.

Society be getting fucked up yo.

We will see this more and more. Society does nothing but bombard these degenerates with victimhood propaganda encouraging them to blame blame blame. I don't believe for a second that that "man" endured systemic bullying on campus, or much bullying at all. Look at the way they dealt with him, in the most understanding of ways.

Society be getting fucked up yo.
lol, are you kidding. I bet that dude has had the shit bullied out of him. Just rather for being such a god damn freak instead of the reasons he believes.

lol, are you kidding. I bet that dude has had the shit bullied out of him. Just rather for being such a god damn freak instead of the reasons he believes.

On a campus dominated by social justice warriors? Get the fuck out. I'm sure growing up he received his fair share and that gives him zero justification to badger, scream and harass a peaceful man. Many many people are bullied horribly and do not lash out like that because they don't belong to one of the ordained victim groups. Ass to mouth man gets a pass and runs off into the sunset.

I have every idea how Earth came to be. It and everything you see around you was created from matter from an exploding star. You, me, the device you're reading this on currently; all star stuff. No mythology is needed. Certainly no faith.

If you want to refer the higher power as gravity, then so be it. But no, I don't have to respect your infantile belief system... And I don't.

And stars came from?. ...big bang theory makes sense , but how can something explode that hasn't been created by something. Was is a star that exploded, a planet? was it a collison, spontaneous combustion.
So you theory is , there was all these stars, who cares how they were created. But they exploded and here s earth. Missing alot

So you give the same 'respect' to the Christian account of a creator as you do to the hindu, Norse, etc? That's a very enlightened position, good for you.

Thankyou, it's something you should naturally feel. Since day 1 humans have been looking up.. being in different parts of the world, people write down different accounts, but to say there Is no higher power that could explain where humans come from is a stupid.

And stars came from?. ...big bang theory makes sense , but how can something explode that hasn't been created by something. Was is a star that exploded, a planet? was it a collison, spontaneous combustion.
So you theory is , there was all these stars, who cares how they were created. But they exploded and here s earth. Missing alot
lol, I don't even know why I try anymore with people like you...

[video]

[video]

This makes no sense. And he said the stars from big bang come from where?
He says when people who look into the unknown they say it's god. The human brain can not even comprehend the higher power of the universe. So to even try and explain it is stupid.
Stick to facts, we are here on earth and have zero idea why. Humans, earth , the universe are somewhat intelligent design. Maybe not intelligent , but powerful. From a bigger source.
Have faith in something humans could never comprehend. But are examples themselves

[video]

1329376011767303751.jpg

lol, just stop. you are creating arguments for yourself to argue with b/c you are being an idiot.

nobody is disregarding the questions. scientists don't know what came before the big bang. there's a lot of questions they can't answer yet.

but it's utter stupidity to fill in holes and unanswered questions with "WELL IT MUST'VE BEEN GAWD B/C MY GRANDDADDY TAUGHT ME A BIRD IN A SHOE FITS TWICE IN A MOON." or whatever other stupid shit you were taught as a kid to make you the idiot you are now.

[video]

He talks about newton becomong
lol, just stop. you are creating arguments for yourself to argue with b/c you are being an idiot.

nobody is disregarding the questions. scientists don't know what came before the big bang. there's a lot of questions they can't answer yet.

but it's utter stupidity to fill in holes and unanswered questions with "WELL IT MUST'VE BEEN GAWD B/C MY GRANDDADDY TAUGHT ME A BIRD IN A SHOE FITS TWICE IN A MOON." or whatever other stupid shit you were taught as a kid to make you the idiot you are now.

Wtf are you taking about, I never mentioned god or what i was taught.
I said, humans, earth , universe is an example of something physically present. What we see, we have zero idea about.
But what we physically see had to come from something , I doubt that something is a weaker power.
So something powerful knows what humans and earth and the universe cannot comprehend.
Respect that higher power. It's called faith to respect you are an example of intelligent design, but know not why.

To say you need proof for everything, you are proof enough. But that's not good for some.

Wow, 15 seconds in and I had to stop the video. Horribly bad attempt to grandstand. "Social justice warrior" my ass. I wonder how many times that guy circled the religious fellow waiting for him to say something and how many times he rehearsed that speech in front of the mirror that morning.

Thankyou, it's something you should naturally feel. Since day 1 humans have been looking up.. being in different parts of the world, people write down different accounts, but to say there Is no higher power that could explain where humans come from is a stupid.

I wouldn't call it stupid. I'd call it healthy skepticism. Like you yourself said, nobody has a clue why and how it began. There are theories with some evidence behind them but there is still a lot of questions. But when you assume automatically there is a creator (why not creatorS?), you're claiming knowledge that you cannot possibly have. So the rational position is to just say "I don't know... yet".

I said, humans, earth , universe is an example of something physically present. What we see, we have zero idea about.

oh my bad, i presumed you were a religious idiot. you are just an idiot idiot.

[video]

I don't think anyone here is saying they believe in God because they can't explain the university. But God did create the universe. I believe in God so i know it's a futile attempt to FULLY understand the university. Hey if you wanna grab a telescope and see what other planets are out there or help fund a ship to be sent hundreds of thousands of miles into the middle of nowhere into space...be my guest.

But how foolish it is to think we will fully understand God. Can the created every fully understand the creator?? of course not.

I wouldn't call it stupid. I'd call it healthy skepticism. Like you yourself said, nobody has a clue why and how it began. There are theories with some evidence behind them but there is still a lot of questions. But when you assume automatically there is a creator (why not creatorS?), you're claiming knowledge that you cannot possibly have. So the rational position is to just say "I don't know... yet".
Right we don't know, but the examples of intelligent design are everywhere . Universe, galaxies, some higher power or energy is a play.
Respect that power in faith,

Right we don't know, but the examples of intelligent design are everywhere . Universe, galaxies, some higher power or energy is a play.
Respect that power in faith,

See, again. You say we don't know but your very next sentence implies that you have knowledge of a creator, knowledge that you cannot possibly have. You don't see how your logic breaks down?

See, again. You say we don't know but your very next sentence implies that you have knowledge of a creator, knowledge that you cannot possibly have. You don't see how your logic breaks down?

So you are saying earth and people don't exist, because those are the main examples I use. and is what a higher power will ask when they ask you who the hell do you think created all this...no faith your whole life. Cya, ,,gotta have faith...
Worship a higher power and you may find yourself rich and poweul. It's not always about having faith to get into heaven.

Back