This is hilarious - atheist social justice warrior vs Christian

The street preacher is probably a cool cat. He just doesn't care. Sorta like the honey badger.
If you're rocking a fanny pack and a straw hat, you'd better not care. lol. He should have gone for the 50+ 'I'm out of the gene pool' trifecta and wore Croc's just for good measure.

lol, you know it's bad when you're so crazy that you're making the Christian Fundamentalist with that stupid ass sign, a fanny pack, a straw hat and nothing better to do with his time than spew hatred look like a sane and reasonable person.
I didn't read the sign. God hates :eek::eek::eek:s?

That atheist reminds me of a lot of atheists I know. They just go off on random tangents, with no good arguments other han yelling random things. Kind of reminds me of Robert smigels Arnold impersonation that he does on Conan o brien

If you're rocking a fanny pack and a straw hat, you'd better not care. lol. He should have gone for the 50+ 'I'm out of the gene pool' trifecta and wore Croc's just for good measure.
Lol. That guy's is a bad man. I wouldn't doubt if that guy is still siring kids. Straw hat, fanny pack, it don't matter. That just enhances the mystique. He's like the most interesting man in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the only correct one is the one you were exposed to as a child. All the other people in the world are just wrong about which religion they chose.
Oh sure, everybody just happens to be born into the One True Religion™.

I love the fact that when religion has made a testable claim, it's shown to be dead wrong so often.

Myself, I'll stick to verifiable fact over faith-based guesswork.

I didn't read the sign. God hates :eek::eek::eek:s?

That atheist reminds me of a lot of atheists I know. They just go off on random tangents, with no good arguments other han yelling random things. Kind of reminds me of Robert smigels Arnold impersonation that he does on Conan o brien
haha. Now I know you live in Seattle. Yeah, it's unfortunate when shit like this happens, because it only reflects poorly on the rest of us atheists. Not even I would do something like this... Mostly because I'm not a psychopath, but also because it's just ridiculous. I walk past these people all the time down on Pike street and have no desire to tear into them. If I'm being bombarded with religion for no reason, I'll either leave or some something and try to be tactful until the situation calls for a heavier hand. But walking around with no shoes screaming at the person with a sign? Not a good look.

haha. Now I know you live in Seattle. Yeah, it's unfortunate when shit like this happens, because it only reflects poorly on the rest of us atheists. Not even I would do something like this... Mostly because I'm not a psychopath, but also because it's just ridiculous. I walk past these people all the time down on Pike street and have no desire to tear into them. If I'm being bombarded with religion for no reason, I'll either leave or some something and try to be tactful until the situation calls for a heavier hand. But walking around with no shoes screaming at the person with a sign? Not a good look.
That dude might have been high. At the end he's running away in bare feet and yelling back at the crowd. He wasn't all there.

That dude might have been high. At the end he's running away in bare feet and yelling back at the crowd. He wasn't all there.
hah, I can't even imagine whatever he's on. Whatever it is, count me out... I've been pretty high before, but I've never been 'making a scene in public with plum-smugglers and no shoes' high.

hah, I can't even imagine whatever he's on. Whatever it is, count me out... I've been pretty high before, but I've never been 'making a scene in public with plum-smugglers and no shoes' high.
Lol. It was pretty funny. I honestly thought he was gonna fight though. Good thing he didn't.

I actually encounter more childish atheists in my home state. Shouldn't surprise anyone that they have less brain power down there. I'm including myself in that group too.

I don't encounter it here, but that is because politics/religion/race is a no-go at my work, and I'm always working. I have yet to come across crazy people on the streets, besides those who obviously have a metal health problems.

I don't think he was that messed up. I just think he let his emotions get out of control, and he couldn't keep his thoughts in line, which made him stammer about, and become slightly incoherent because of it.

Lol. It was pretty funny. I honestly thought he was gonna fight though. Good thing he didn't.
haha, I don't know, Man. You just don' want to fight a gay man. I live in a pretty gay area and I've seen some absolutely brutal fights. All of them lift, but they also fight like women as well... Scratch, pull hair, etc.

One time stands out in particular. I was eating with my Ex at IHOP late at night after the bars all closed and we were seated right next to this table full of guys and one of them was calling every single person, guy or girl, that walked in a bitch. I sent her a text that said "It's only a matter of time before something pops off" and sure enough, another groups walks through the door, is greeted by the same thing and one of them shoots back, "Excuuuuse me?"

My ears perked up and before I knew it, that place was a hurricane of fingernails and slaps. All big guys, just slapping the shit out of each other and pulling each others hair. One of these dudes looked like one of those wooden birds who's arms blow in circles in the wind that people place in their backyard, just slaps flyng everywhere. Tables were being thrown. lol, it was crazy. I'd never seen anything like it. Even the gangsters were scrambling to get out of the way. hahahah.

Those guys don't play. I don't think Mr. Fanny Pack would want any of that..

You're ripskating me here so I'll just say I hope you respect lord Vishnu.

And thats the way it always goes...atheist are in for a big awakening when they are asked where the respect for the creator of comes.

They will say I never had any evidence of a powerful god like being..then the creator of earth will ask , are not humans and earth examples. Can't you respect the life given to you , respect that the creator is more powerful the you. It's called faith,

haha, I don't know, Man. You just don' want to fight a gay man. I live in a pretty gay area and I've seen some absolutely brutal fights. All of them lift, but they also fight like women as well... Scratch, pull hair, etc.

One time stands out in particular. I was eating with my Ex at IHOP late at night after the bars all closed and we were seated right next to this table full of guys and one of them was calling every single person, guy or girl, that walked in a bitch. I sent her a text that said "It's only a matter of time before something pops off" and sure enough, another groups walks through the door, is greeted by the same thing and one of them shoots back, "Excuuuuse me?"

My ears perked up and before I knew it, that place was a hurricane of fingernails and slaps. All big guys, just slapping the shit out of each other and pulling each others hair. One of these dudes looked like one of those wooden birds who's arms blow in circles in the wind that people place in their backyard, just slaps flyng everywhere. Tables were being thrown. lol, it was crazy. I'd never seen anything like it. Even the gangsters were scrambling to get out of the way. hahahah.

Those guys don't play. I don't think Mr. Fanny Pack would want any of that..
Lol. I believe you.

And thats the way it always goes...atheist are in for a big awakening when they are asked where the respect for the creator of comes.

They will say I never had any evidence of a powerful god like being..then the creator of earth will ask , are not humans and earth examples. Can't you respect the life given to you , respect that the creator is more powerful the you. It's called faith,
If there is a creator, then he can kiss my ass.

And lol at faith.

"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to brag about." -Bill Maher.

If there is a creator, then he can kiss my ass.

And lol at faith.

"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to brag about." -Bill Maher.

Faith is understanding you are here and so is earth. But you know nothing about its beginnings. You are here from something and respect that higher power.
Your respect and faith will be tested when the powers that know about the creation of earth come asking.
Your stance is screw you.
Atleast have respect that earth is here and you have no idea why. It should be human nature to atleast feel that instict

He might be a barefoot runner. Barefoot running is actually really fun, I've tried it in nature. I wouldn't do it in the city though, you might step on needles or god knows what.

So you give the same 'respect' to the Christian account of a creator as you do to the hindu, Norse, etc? That's a very enlightened position, good for you.

Back