This is going to be Hendo's first fight at MW in nearly 5 years

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
How do you think he'll look? He looked like shit after the first against Shields in 2010.

I think he'll look worse than he does at LHW, to be honest.

he will gas and lose . Then people will say he is a natural LHW and he should move up

MW , no TRT , last time out got tossed around , doesn't bode well , at least he isn't facing a monster like Cormier again

Idk what to ever expect from him even in his wins he gets tagged and if so here he will get finished. Mousasi needs to get it together as well.

Mousasi decision

I think Moose finishes him, and that would mean he'd be 1-5 in his last 6. If he loses let him fight Rich at Franklinweight and then they both hang em uo.

I think Mousasi is going to pick him apart and make him look slow. They should've matched him up with someone who will stand and trade. He moves like all his joints are locked; his body is broken and I think Vitor did severe damage; gave his chin the last push.

I just hope he retires after this fight.

IMO he gets beat by Mousasi motivated or not.

He'll probably gas in the first, wouldn't be surprised if Mousasi finished him.

Dan didn't cut a single pound and weighed in at 199 in his last fight against Cormier. He's already smaller than a shitload of MW's who cut from much higher than that.

In The Mood Moose going to run through hendo

It'll probably be a quick submission win for the Armenian Assassin

hendo will beat mousasi more convincingly than king mo, jacare, .etc and make a run at mw

yeah he's had a rough time lately but the dude is just tiny.

he's gonna be cutting like what, 10 pounds of weight to get to 185, and mousasi is also a tiny mw himself who doesnt particularly hit hard or move fast or have a strong TD game lol

sure hendo looked like shit against shields but he had a bad back injury causing a terrible weight cut, so he literally went full throttle in r.1 as he knew he'd be fucked, and was very very close to knocking shields the fuck out in about 50 seconds in what i recall couldve easily been scored as a 10-8 round, reminded me of rd.3 of hendo/shogun 1. after that, shields just LnPd him while hendo defended every sub effortlessly and ate pitter patter pillow punches while getting blanketed to death.

but that aint gonna happen this time

hendo by wtf "how did he do that" ko

Last edited:
Should have stayed at 185. Would have been a great gatekeeper.

Weidman never would have got a title shot, Hendo would have starched him.

So disappointed we'll never see Hendo-Wand III.

I think he will do surprisingly well this fight

his gas tank will be empty after the 1st, then become a punching bag then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM he lands a H-Bomb! fight is over.

Back