This is floyd's chance to get a another world belt! spank Canelo again!

Rinse and repeat. Even at 43 years of age.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SoiReS.gif

Floyd protects his record too much. That’s why real boxing fans or historians never put him top 5.

if Floyd were to come back and lose against canelo, it would mean nothing, it wouldn’t affect his legacy one bit. If he were to win though, no one can take him off that top 5 spot, ever.

It’s a big risk and Floyd isn’t big on risks
Came here to post this. Floyd cherry picked his opponents. Like a coward he only fought the best he could. If he had any real balls he’d of whipped out the necronomicon and fought the reanimated corpse of Ray Robinson.

Or GGG, or Margarito or Cotto when it mattered ior paq when it mattered or berto when it mattered, etc.

im not sure about the corpse of sugar ray but if it happened floyd would probably have him dehydrate a few pounds before signing the paper as well

Or GGG, or Margarito or Cotto when it mattered ior paq when it mattered or berto when it mattered, etc.

im not sure about the corpse of sugar ray but if it happened floyd would probably have him dehydrate a few pounds before signing the paper as well
Came here to post this. Floyd cherry picked his opponents. Like a coward he only fought the best he could. If he had any real balls he’d of whipped out the necronomicon and fought the reanimated corpse of Ray Robinson.
Mayweather has a record of 26 consecutive wins in world title fights (10 by KO), 23 wins (9 KOs) in lineal title fights, 24 wins (7 KOs) against former or current world titlists, 12 wins (3 KOs) against former or current lineal champions, and 2 wins (1 KO) against International Boxing Hall of Fame inductees.

This will be interesting.

Mayweather and canelo have some of the worst fans I've ever witnessed with the most fucked up scorecards.

I wonder how skewed their fight cards would be for this one

Mayweather has a record of 26 consecutive wins in world title fights (10 by KO), 23 wins (9 KOs) in lineal title fights, 24 wins (7 KOs) against former or current world titlists, 12 wins (3 KOs) against former or current lineal champions, and 2 wins (1 KO) against International Boxing Hall of Fame inductees.
That was the joke, hence the necronomicon bit.

Mayweather and canelo have some of the worst fans I've ever witnessed with the most fucked up scorecards.

You know what young man.... @TidWell might be right about you Pacquiao fans.

Floyd protects his record too much. That’s why real boxing fans or historians never put him top 5.

if Floyd were to come back and lose against canelo, it would mean nothing, it wouldn’t affect his legacy one bit. If he were to win though, no one can take him off that top 5 spot, ever.

It’s a big risk and Floyd isn’t big on risks
Floyd played and won the GREAT GAME,and that's more important than what boxing historians think.

That MD was ridiculous. Don’t think Floyd is going to fight Canelo or any of the new lions, he doesn’t need to. He has nothing to prove let him school some mma bums or out box Pacquiao again. The man has more than earned it.

floyd beats canelo today easily like last time..

Floyd vs Canelo 2. Floyd vs Manny 2 Floyd vs Connor 2.

You mean at 36 and past his prime? If Canelo couldn't hit Floyd back then why would he now? No use having size and power if your just hitting air. I wish Floyd did fight him again and make Canelo fanboys cry.
No, buddy, BEFORE Canelo’s peak.

It’s pretty self evident that every athelete’s career follows an arc of potential...well, let’s just say that TODAY, Canelo beats the piss out of Floyd. It would be the biggest money fight in sports, and the ONLY reason Floyd wouldn’t jump on it is that he actually understands the sport.

I cant believe anyone still thinks Floyd beats Canelo right now.

Canelo schooled once would be schooled twice he ever met Floyd again.

No amount of steroids will make up for the skill gap.

Hard Work. Dedication.

No, buddy, BEFORE Canelo’s peak.

It’s pretty self evident that every athelete’s career follows an arc of potential...well, let’s just say that TODAY, Canelo beats the piss out of Floyd. It would be the biggest money fight in sports, and the ONLY reason Floyd wouldn’t jump on it is that he actually understands the sport.

Considering he got dominated last time, he would need to improve a lot just to be competitive, so if you think he would whoop floyd, there would have to be a huge change in dynamics.

Floyd still looks in great shape I don't think hes dropped off much at all.

Canelo schooled once would be schooled twice he ever met Floyd again.

No amount of steroids will make up for the skill gap.

Hard Work. Dedication.
Floyd is 43 and hasnt fought in several years.

You have the vision of Helen Keller if you think Canelo is the same fighter he was when he fought Floyd.

Lastly, unless youve got a Canelo positive steroid test to show the rest of us, kindly drop those accusations.

Considering he got dominated last time, he would need to improve a lot just to be competitive, so if you think he would whoop floyd, there would have to be a huge change in dynamics.

Floyd still looks in great shape I don't think hes dropped off much at all.
Because being “in shape” and fighting against the elite in their primes are the same thing.

Back