This is floyd's chance to get a another world belt! spank Canelo again!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Improved Limb prune wake up and smell the helium baloons.
After Canelo's crazy deal this is a shoe in to rival May Pac numbers.
I mean fuck it.. why not.. Not like he's gonna fight again, this is diff the last time so might as well. How could he pass this up.

No matter how he wins this, he'll be boxing GOAT easily on paper. that's a 3 weight class leap... and canelo is diff not a true lhw but it's still the numbers.

Good night

Improved Limb prune wake up and smell the helium baloons.
After Canelo's crazy deal this is a shoe in to rival May Pac numbers.
I mean fuck it.. why not.. Not like he's gonna fight again, this is diff the last time so might as well. How could he pass this up.

No matter how he wins this, he'll be boxing GOAT easily on paper. that's a 3 weight class leap... and canelo is diff not a true lhw but it's still the numbers.

Good night
Canelo’s contract prevents him from being on ppv. So, he’s not doing May/PAC numbers.

Floyd isn’t coming back to face anyone with a pulse. He’s smart about his legacy and if he did it’ll only be against Pac-Man I would think

If he does, it may be for the first UFC branded boxing card, in an exhibition or something.

I cant believe anyone still thinks Floyd beats Canelo right now.

Floyd’s not going anywhere near Canelo. If Floyd really wants another belt he’ll fight Pacquiao again or shit on Oscar again and school his boy Jaime Munguia.

Floyd’s not going anywhere near Canelo. If Floyd really wants another belt he’ll fight Pacquiao again or shit on Oscar again and school his boy Jaime Munguia.
Wow, would thoroughly enjoy Floyd schooling shit out of Munguia. What a random ass fight that would be.

Canelo would stop Floyd now even at 155, everyone knows Flod's past prime and Canelo is prime.

Floyd could beat Manny old ass though and win the belt then get killed against Spence and Crawford.

Prime Floyd schools everyone Spence Crawford and Prince Manny easy work.

Floyd fought Canelo at the right time....the present, however, is ALL wrong for Mayweather.

Never say never, but I would be SHOCKED if Mayweather agreed to meet Canelo again at ANY weight.

Lol Bro, Munguia is a youngster and no joke. He's a gigantic 154 and can't even make the weight anymore. He's way bigger then PFB, have you actually seen him fight ? Floyd is almost 43 years old and inactive, he hasn't fought a real fight in years. Munguia has real power , it's delusional to think PBF would weather that storm from a much bigger puncher with fresher legs being 43 and inactive.

The closest to that we might get is an exhibition vs Nick Diaz or Jorge Masvidal.

I always think people make these kind of threads out of spite.

Floyd fought Canelo at the right time....t.

You mean at 36 and past his prime? If Canelo couldn't hit Floyd back then why would he now? No use having size and power if your just hitting air. I wish Floyd did fight him again and make Canelo fanboys cry.

Lol Bro, Munguia is a youngster and no joke. He's a gigantic 154 and can't even make the weight anymore. He's way bigger then PFB, have you actually seen him fight ? Floyd is almost 43 years old and inactive, he hasn't fought a real fight in years. Munguia has real power , it's delusional to think PBF would weather that storm from a much bigger puncher with fresher legs being 43 and inactive.
He's fought nobody and got beat by Dennis Hogan

Give me a break

He's fought nobody and got beat by Dennis Hogan

Give me a break
Doesn't mean a 43 year old Mayweather beats him at this point, he was also obviously drained against Hogan, he will end up a super middle weight or lhw. He's only 23 and he's only going to improve. Weight is another reason he vacated his belt. Floyd is a great fighter, however he's not just walk in and take titles at 43 and compete with much larger men with young legs.

Floyd protects his record too much. That’s why real boxing fans or historians never put him top 5.

if Floyd were to come back and lose against canelo, it would mean nothing, it wouldn’t affect his legacy one bit. If he were to win though, no one can take him off that top 5 spot, ever.

It’s a big risk and Floyd isn’t big on risks

Back