This is fight to see-- Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II

Just saw it. It was sick. Congratulations to Martinez!!

Neither Pac nor Mayweather will even think about facing Martinez, especially after tonight. When was the last time you saw either one of them face a fast, slick counter puncher that was in their prime?

Yeah, Martinez owns both pretty convincingly, IMO.

I'd still LOVE to see a fight against either of those two. They gotta be 1, 2 and 3 in the pound-for-pound rankings.

Martinez = Fighter of the Year

Neither Pac nor Mayweather will even think about facing Martinez, especially after tonight. When was the last time you saw either one of them face a fast, slick counter puncher that was in their prime?

While i'd love to see those fights, you can't blame Pac or Mayweather for not jumping up to middleweight.

Can't believe there was even a count, Williams was face down motionless

I wonder whom Martinez will get to fight next. I'd like to see Pacquiao fight him (however unlikely), but maybe Mayweather, Pavlik II or fight Pirog, Sylvester or Sturm for unification (although the last two probably won't draw crap unless Martinez fights Sturm in Germany).

Congratulations to Martinez, he deserved this one, but talk about a lucky punch. He wasn't even looking and Paul stepped right into that one. Damn does Williams fight stupid. No use of that reach at all.

Bring on Mayweather!

Im hoping your not serious......

Can't believe there was even a count, Williams was face down motionless

His eyes were wide open like Arlovski in the Fedor fight; you could see the vacant look when it panned to his body.

man i still can't believe that KO man...my man the punisher just got crushed...i thought he was dead

I wonder whom Martinez will get to fight next. I'd like to see Pacquiao fight him (however unlikely), but maybe Mayweather, Pavlik II or fight Pirog, Sylvester or Sturm for unification (although the last two probably won't draw crap unless Martinez fights Sturm in Germany).

Pirog and Martinez make for a good match imo.

He said the lowest he could go was 156.. I don't think that fight will ever happen as a result.. Pac had trouble getting up to welter limit in his last fight..

I do agree that Martinez deserves fighter of the year though

Back