This is fight to see-- Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II

I was concerned for Williams life there for a second. He looked shook up when he saw the replay of his KO.

This is what I get for not streaming at the same time UFC and Boxing. Missing what it seems like a beautiful KO.

First they had arguably the FOTY and then Martinez has the KO of the Year (and he's a strong candidate for Fighter of the Year with his wins over Pavlik and Williams). Not too shabby...

Williams is never gonna be the same boxer after that vicious KO he just took.

Williams is never gonna be the same boxer after that vicious KO he just took.

i hope not man i was rooting for maravilla but paul is an amazing fighter i hope he recovers welll from this but damn i didnt c tat coming

Brutal KO. I wish the fight went a little longer, but Williams was just wide open for the left hand. That's probably the hardest punch Martinez has/will ever land.

i hope not man i was rooting for maravilla but paul is an amazing fighter i hope he recovers welll from this but damn i didnt c tat coming

I hope i'm wrong cause I like Williams too, but getting knocked out cold like that will make a fighter become less aggressive and alter their style often.

Congratulations to Martinez, he deserved this one, but talk about a lucky punch. He wasn't even looking and Paul stepped right into that one. Damn does Williams fight stupid. No use of that reach at all.

Bring on Mayweather!

Nice show for maravilla , he is making a strong case for the Ring's Fighter of the year, he pretty much just secured the Knock out of the year that it for sure.

I don't think Mayweather wants any of Sergio after watching that.

Neither Pac nor Mayweather will even think about facing Martinez, especially after tonight. When was the last time you saw either one of them face a fast, slick counter puncher that was in their prime?

Neither Pac nor Mayweather will even think about facing Martinez, especially after tonight. When was the last time you saw either one of them face a fast, slick counter puncher that was in their prime?

Not to mention that Martinez is significantly heavier and larger than both those guys.

Someone said it was lucky?

Martinez was landing that overhand left like everytime he threw it.

Congratulations to Martinez, he deserved this one, but talk about a lucky punch. He wasn't even looking and Paul stepped right into that one. Damn does Williams fight stupid. No use of that reach at all.

Bring on Mayweather!

What do you mean lucky? He landed that left quite a few times before the KO.

Back