This is fight to see-- Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II

I like Martinez by early stoppage. He knows he can hurt PWill. PWill did not demonstrate he can stop Martinez, and is going to get dragged into a slugfest just like the first fight before getting stopped.

There is a reason Paul Williams is the most avoided fighter today.

He will beat Sergio(who is a great fighter,by the way).

Not really, he has guaranteed HBO spots and anyone above 147 is willing to fight him. Caballero is the most avoided by far right now.

I hope Martinez wins this, i'll say UD with a few knockdowns in his favor. Williams has poor defense and will get hurt.

Amped for this one.

Too much Sexyness tonight. Williams loses via decision. In rematches, I always tend to go for the better boxer since theyre able to make adjustments to their opponent better. Martinez is that type of crafty boxer who already had Paul hurt in the first fight. I think he puts on a clinical performance again in a hard fought fight.

Last edited:
KO in the later rounds for Martinez over Williams. Pretty confident about that choice. Although Paul Williams will much different because the last time he fought Martinez it was on short notice. 3 weeks I believe.

I got it 1-0 Martinez

good first round.. Martinez landed the cleaner shots

wi9lliams out fucking cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ko 2 ...Martinez fucked him up...omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ko of the year

FU*K! I'm issing the fight of the year.

correction.. you missed it..lol

both guys were swinging for the fences.. Martinez was faster and had better technique.. Willaims is just now waking up

Back