This is fight to see-- Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II

It's always interesting to see what kind of adjustments each camp and fighter makes for the rematch.

I'm excited to see this fight.

Better than the recent sh*t threads.

Fuck yes it's finally here, this is the real hot matchup in boxing this month, I hope Martinez takes his head off this time, i will probably put a little money on him as well. Can't wait!

Martinez vs Pacquiao

If Pac takes it, he becomes the GOAT.

Sorry to derail the thread. Martinez over Williams by UD. He really is underrated.

Fight week is here fools. If you have HBO don't miss this one!

dam right this is the fight to see, and as fun as Pacquiao Margarito was to watch this pits 2 pound4pound fighters together in a highly anticipated rematch that doesn't require $50 to watch.

can

not

fucking

wait!

I'm just glad a "Real" black fighter is fighting again. Unlike Berto and CLottey whom are fake black.

"Im gonna put a pillow in the ring cause he going to sleep."

I'm going for Williams for this fight.

Definitely going to watch this fight!

I'm with you man, I was originally going for Sergio, who I like as well, but let's take a second to look at Paul's record. He has fought tough opposition and when the fights were not available he stepped up in weight and fought solid opposition.

Although I have a feeling Sergio will win via decision I also have noticed a lot of people seem to be shitting on Paul in this match up, it's unwarranted. Just because some moronic judge handed in a lopsided score in Paul's favor should be no reflection on Paul Williams at all. Paul is one of the hungriest, and most determined fighters today, I like his personality and he has my full support going into the fight this saturday.

WAR PUNISHER

I want Paul to win but, he sometimes fight small.

Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez split D

Williams is gonna get the UD maybe even a stoppage this fight. I know that Maravilla was trained on short notice last time around, but Pwill trained for a completely different style.

Pauls gonna Punish him.

i,m goin for williams too by UD but where is the hype for this fight. its non existent.

There is a reason Paul Williams is the most avoided fighter today.

He will beat Sergio(who is a great fighter,by the way).

Weight in today! will be interesting to see what martinez looks like.

he's black and american, manny doesn't fight black americans

Just admit it, you love Manny. :redface:

This thread isn't even about him!

I'm rooting for Williams because I think he could be this Generations Hearns, but the punches he throws put him off balance so much, this will give Sergio the opt to land some wicked counters.

I can't for this fight.

Back