This is exactly why the sport is dying

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
People pay 60 dollars to watch Cerrone and McGregor blood bath and Donald folds like a lawn chair without landing a punch in 10 seconds. And corrupt blind judges ruining fights without repercussion. How was that fight 49-46? Was the judge watching a different fight? These judges need to be held accountable by being fired

The sport isn't dying from a business standpoint

It's just closing the gap with WWE

If it dies for short fights and long fights it seems like it's gonna die anyway

Lmao shut up you ignorant fool . The Ufc is still making a killing $$$$ .. this is jones vs Gus 1 all over again where a fighter did better than expected but clearly lost and all of the idiots come out crying robbery

We're not relevant.

Most people here arguing over that decision didn't buy that weak card.

Lmao shut up you ignorant fool . The Ufc is still making a killing $$$$ .. this is jones vs Gus 1 all over again where a fighter did better than expected but clearly lost and all of the idiots come out crying robbery
Dana white is that you?

The sport isn’t dying, but this crap is killing my interest in it. I need legitimacy in the sports I watch. WWE isn’t my thing.

Honestly, if you look at sig strikes in Round 3 it was close. Didn't Jon land a TD in that round? Easy to see how he won it in that case with 3,4, and 5.

And plus:

DON'T LET A FIGHT AGAINST A CHAMP GO TO DECISION IF YOU WANNA WIN

Back