This is embarassing

Don't like pro wrestling and don't really get it, but, so what if someone likes it? Good for them. It makes no difference to TS life if someone else likes something that you don't. People are different, people like different things and it has ZERO negative impact on your life so get over it.

Pancrase was before the UFC and it was hybrid wrestling, Ken shamrock was one of the top fighters in the early UFC days, he was a Pro wrestler, Pride and other asian Organizations have had plenty of pro wrestlers fight for them. Sakuraba was one of pride's biggest stars if not the biggest star, he was also a pro wrestler and implemented a lot of pro wrestling into his fights ( Yea that guy that you're a fan of). Brock Lesnar was the UFC heavyweight champ and one of their biggest draws ever. MMA has always drawn from Wrestling crowds and has always been linked to pro wrestling this is fact.

Wth are you babbling about? there have always been pro wrestling fans here lol

Btw I don't watch pro wrestling, just so you know
man I didn't named Saku for no reason...the difference is that Saku actually trained and fought. Same for Brock. everyone is mentioning Brock. Brock was a peculiar specimen and had fighting credential. Cm punk does not. Simple as that. Daijiro was very close to Saku. Look at his fight. When cm punk fights I'll bump this thread to show you the difference.

Don't like pro wrestling and don't really get it, but, so what if someone likes it? Good for them. It makes no difference to TS life if someone else likes something that you don't. People are different, people like different things and it has ZERO negative impact on your life so get over it.
how many fucking time do I have to repeat no one is complain about that. you like ballet? Go watch it. You like soap opera? Enjoy. You like grown man dressed like idiot pretending to fight? Good for you. Don t fucking mix it with MA. get it?

man I didn't teamed Saku for no reason...the difference is that Saku actually trained and fought. Same for Brock. everyone is mentioning Brock. Brock was a peculiar specimen and had fighting credential. Cm punk does not. Simple as that. Daijiro was very close to Saku. Loom at his fight. When cm punk fights I'll bump this thread to show you the difference.

Maybe you should have made the thread about how CM Punk doesn't belong in the UFC, Instead of the thread you made bitching about how MMA and Pro Wrestling are associated these days and how they shouldn't be. When history clearly shows that they have always been associated to the benefit of MMA.

Maybe you should have made the thread about how CM Punk doesn't belong in the UFC, Instead of the thread you made bitching about how MMA and Pro Wrestling are associated these days and how they shouldn't be. When history clearly shows that they have always been associated to the benefit of MMA.
it is what i did. Somehow. But people get upset pretty easily. But i basically did. Keep in mind cm punk is a product of wwe and the are strictly related. It would be silly not keeping them together.

your the one looking for answers, cause you know, you asked the question why Rassl'n is being associated to mma didn't you dumbass ? XD

& it's actually Dana White who's the one Chasing after Pro wrestlers, he'll shit his pants if another big name want's to talk to him about jumping ship!

he'll take another CM Punk over someone legit like say.. Ben Askren, any day, all day long.

so if you wanna ask why Fake Wrestling is being associated with MMA, go complain to the Boss, Mr WHite, the most powerful man in mma today.

Last edited:
You found that because cm punk is signed to the UFC and somehow the YouTube algorithm links them.

I don't know what Dana was thinking when they signed him, but maybe he saw something we didn't. He is the president and they had their best year in 2015, so he is making something right.

Blame the UFC, they are the cause of your anger, not people who watch rasslin.

Everybody knows pro wrestling is stupid, even wrestling fans.

TS is one of a few who gets enraged over that known fact for whatever reason. Insecurity if I had to guess.

You found that because cm punk is signed to the UFC and somehow the YouTube algorithm links them.

I don't know what Dana was thinking when they signed him, but maybe he saw something we didn't. He is the president and they had their best year in 2015, so he is making something right.

Blame the UFC, they are the cause of your anger, not people who watch rasslin.
Putting Punk on UFC 200 will undoubtedly spike buys from all the pro rasslin fans. I can totally understand why Dana signed him even if it is a little ridiculous.

how many fucking time do I have to repeat no one is complain about that. you like ballet? Go watch it. You like soap opera? Enjoy. You like grown man dressed like idiot pretending to fight? Good for you. Don t fucking mix it with MA. get it?

Wow, you seem rather angry. Is it that time of the month?

I "get it" thanks very much. Really kind of you with your limited vocabulary to point it out, but if you take the time to read the answers to TS post then that's exactly what people are getting at.

Back