This is embarassing

Let me just post my 2 cents on to the discussion, first of all I was a WWE and WCW fan back in the day, I have spent a large amount to see those guys live, and I'm fucking talking about front row tickets, now that I think of I feel kinda bad as I could have used the money in other stuff I was just a kid anyway, so to go straight to the point if ur over 18 and watch that crap they making now I feel sorry for you, because they targeting 12 year Olds, at least the 10 years ago there was blood, chick's getting powerbombed in to tables , that thootless dude jumping from a fucking cage to the floor, iI wouldn't mind watch that. Now when I'm surfing on TV and pass by the channel I watch 5 minutes just to get a good laugh at how much it sucks, now having a guy with no pro fights getting in to the octagon in MMA primary league is worse, Dana only cares about money, then idiots like sonnen appear and make MMA looking like wrasselin. My point is, WWE kids stuff it has its own market, MMA real fighting that I enjoy, don't try to appeal their fans to get more ppv buys, don't make a real sport look like a joke.

Allow me to be the first to de-virginize your like count.

I was clicking around youtube and i was suggested some video with CM punk. Ended up looking at this:

Wow. This is embarrassing. Looking at this guy walking around in those silly shoes, discussing in a ring with 2 chair and a desk. Looking at the basic and trivial expression of their faces. Listening to the talk. I think i've watched wwe when i i was 8 years old and never really liked it for the very same reason.

"I want you to bring back the WWE ice cream bar. "
Public loudly cheers.

Now thinking about all the history, magic, culture, sweat, blood and pain that is behind each and every MA i can only feel bad about the very simple fact WWE and mma are somehow associated these days.
It is a shame.

I have a tough time believing you were just browsing Youtube and happened to come across this video. I think you were seeking out videos of CM Punk :(.

not gonna lie, I just watched that whole video and found it entertaining hahahaha.....alright I'm going to go cry in the corner now

Oh, here we go again. rasslin apologists clutch to pride like it's a life jacket.

That's all you got that I must be a rasslin fan? Japanese mma, pro wrestling, and worked fights have blurred lines of what is MA a long time ago. You having trouble accepting reality is your problem not mine. BTW how have you not been banned yet troll?

the ice cream bars were delicious

so you "think" you watched wrestling as a kid, but you have no idea what wrestlemania is? furthermore, even people who actually havent watched wrestling still know what wrestlemania is. nice try
by watching it I meant randomly looking at it for like 10 minutes. I have no clue what wrestlemania is.

I have a tough time believing you were just browsing Youtube and happened to come across this video. I think you were seeking out videos of CM Punk :(.
you can have all the trouble you want. I'm responsible for what I wrote and did not for what you read or wanted to read. go type ufc in YouTube search box and tell me how many clicks away you are from that video.

not gonna lie, I just watched that whole video and found it entertaining hahahaha.....alright I'm going to go cry in the corner now
no one is arguing people could find it entertaining. Not at all. I'm arguing why is this shut related to ufc and real fighting?

TS you must have really hated Pride.
actually I loved the knee to the head rule. The referee camera and the crazy lady screaming voice. I liked Saku as well for beating up the Gracie family and being calm while doing it. I liked the silence in the audience. I liked bad and ranallo commentary. I like the tournaments. I liked most of it to be honest. I liked a lot Pele Landi Vs daijiro Matsui and believe that has nothing to do with whatever cm punk has done in his life.
Didn't like everything tho. Didn't like the freak shoe and other similar shits.

Mate i don't hate it i just don't care and i don't see any reason to associate it to MMA.
I don't complain about movie as i don't complain about WWE. You wanna watch it? Fine to me but keep it to yourself. By your logic, which i like in this case, sherdog should have a movie subforum where people can discuss the latest movie fight?

I want to make it clear, i don't care if people want to watch it. I'm literally disgusted by the relationship with MMA.

Has anybody pointed out the fact that MMA and Pro Wrestling and have been linked since the very beginning of MMA, and has remained linked till this day to this guy yet? lol

Has anybody pointed out the fact that MMA and Pro Wrestling and have been linked since the very beginning of MMA, and has remained linked till this day to this guy yet? lol
In your dream. At least not until you ll see Dana on a chair in the octagon negotiating publicly Conor contract. Oh wait.

In your dream. At least not until you ll see Dana on a chair in the octagon negotiating publicly Conor contract. Oh wait.
BTW there was a time around here when a WWE fan would not dare opening an account.

In your dream. At least not until you'll see Dana on a chair in the octagon negotiating publicly Conor contract. Oh wait.

Pancrase was before the UFC and it was hybrid wrestling, Ken shamrock was one of the top fighters in the early UFC days, he was a Pro wrestler, Pride and other asian Organizations have had plenty of pro wrestlers fight for them. Sakuraba was one of pride's biggest stars if not the biggest star, he was also a pro wrestler and implemented a lot of pro wrestling into his fights ( Yea that guy that you're a fan of). Brock Lesnar was the UFC heavyweight champ and one of their biggest draws ever. MMA has always drawn from Wrestling crowds and has always been linked to pro wrestling this is fact.

BTW there was a time around here when a WWE fan would not dare opening an account.

Wth are you babbling about? there have always been pro wrestling fans here lol

Btw I don't watch pro wrestling, just so you know

Last edited:
Back