This is embarassing

wwe was fun in 1991, 1992 and 1993. very exciting. but now its ruined

BADASS ALERT!!! A BADASS STARTED THIS THREAD!!!

Basically the same demographic as connor mcgregor fans.
conor should just start a fight club / army with his retard fans, he could prob get them to go on suicide bombing missions if he really wanted to

It's make modern theatre but more basic

Someone should make a wwe but not about wrestling just based on a marriage

What's embarrassing is that you don't know the historical fact that MMA and Pro-Wrestling have been intertwined for nearly a century. Pro Wrestling started out as a form of proto-MMA. Prominent MMA organizations were started by Pro Wrestlers and big name MMA fighters have crossed over to Pro Wrestling.

I'm curious, are you embarrassed about going to the movies or watching your favorite non-sports program on TV? Does it bother you when athletes become actors?

If you don't like the pro wrestling product then fair enough, but stop pretending that it is some how shameful and disliking it makes you superior.

Well, you're the one posting about the WWE over here.

Besides, maybe we should start a Crab-Fishing and Ballet sub-forum.

Mate you are getting the timeline completely wrong here.
UFC -> WWE stuff -> me posting not the other way around :)

What's embarrassing is that you don't know the historical fact that MMA and Pro-Wrestling have been intertwined for nearly a century. Pro Wrestling started out as a form of proto-MMA. Prominent MMA organizations were started by Pro Wrestlers and big name MMA fighters have crossed over to Pro Wrestling.

I'm curious, are you embarrassed about going to the movies or watching your favorite non-sports program on TV? Does it bother you when athletes become actors?

If you don't like the pro wrestling product then fair enough, but stop pretending that it is some how shameful and disliking it makes you superior.

Exactly my point. PRO wresteling is shameful and disliking and inferior to MMA and for the very same reason should not be associated. Sakuraba or Shamrock taking part of both doesn't prove anything, the same way Ronda performing in some action movie doesn't make holliwood start ufc fighter.
I like how many came out on this, you can clearly see who's a fan of fighting and who falls short and is intrigued by the WWE. Take it easy, you can watch it as much as you like it, stop bothering MMA with it tho...

those ice cream bars were smackin' doe

Last edited:
Where's the 'MMA wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for pro-wrestling' thread? It should be stickied and stop this silly pro-wrestling hate.

Neckbeards gonna neckbeard.

Don't pretend that MMA fans are some superior breed, BTW. Look at Sherdog.

Keep in mind i consider anyone posting a gif of any WWE related thing a complete idiot.
I mean seriously, that thing is crap. I mean, a guy chewing and the other one dressed with a '80 suite pretending to be upset? How gullible you have to find anything to like about that?
But even more, what has that to do with MMA?

Well, you started a thread about it in an MMA forum, so there's that I guess.

Keep in mind i consider anyone posting a gif of any WWE related thing a complete idiot.
I mean seriously, that thing is crap. I mean, a guy chewing and the other one dressed with a '80 suite pretending to be upset? How gullible you have to find anything to like about that?
But even more, what has that to do with MMA?

Your opinion is absolutely so important. How nobal and masculine of you to bash pro wrestling. We need to get the word out that discovered pro wrestling is fake and that absolutely no one should like it. If you cant see how someone could like it, THEN ITS NOT TO LIKED BY ANYONE!

I bet you go to highschool and talk to your one friend like "omg bro did you watch game of thrones last night?? Jon cut the head off of THREE DRAGONS! THREE! dude hes so badass. No one could ever dethrone him.anyone who doesnt watch thrones is an IDIOT right bro?"

Mate i don't hate it i just don't care and i don't see any reason to associate it to MMA.
I don't complain about movie as i don't complain about WWE. You wanna watch it? Fine to me but keep it to yourself. By your logic, which i like in this case, sherdog should have a movie subforum where people can discuss the latest movie fight?

Not a subforum, but there is a stickied thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/movie-news-and-notes.3159957/

There's also a video game subforum, and I'm at least 40% sure that Street Fighter isn't real.

The thing that I don't really get, is how few wrestling fans I meet in real life.

Yet, every event, the WWE shows brings in 10's of thousands of people. We're not talking about some obscure hobby that a few hundred people show up to. It's a giant corporation with MILLIONS of fans.

Yet I know of none in real life and never run into them. Don't hide.

Last edited:
Back