This is embarassing

Whatever combination of skill and charisma he's concocted together, it has worked. This board had been overrun by threads about McGregor for the past couple of years, and yes he has some of the most insufferable (yet loyal and $ generating) fans the sport has seen. He's building a much needed (from a business perspective) bridge between the sport of MMA and the circus of WWE.

Good for him, good for Zuffa, a bit annoying for many of us. I love to watch him fight, but frankly his fans make me want to stay away from these boards. But at the end of the day in sports people are paid what they are deemed to be worth to the organization, and his popularity speaks for itself.

I was clicking around youtube and i was suggested some video with CM punk. Ended up looking at this:

Wow. This is embarrassing. Looking at this guy walking around in those silly shoes, discussing in a ring with 2 chair and a desk. Looking at the basic and trivial expression of their faces. Listening to the talk. I think i've watched wwe when i i was 8 years old and never really liked it for the very same reason.

"I want you to bring back the WWE ice cream bar. "
Public loudly cheers.

Now thinking about all the history, magic, culture, sweat, blood and pain that is behind each and every MA i can only feel bad about the very simple fact WWE and mma are somehow associated these days.
It is a shame.

You were 8 years old when you last watched WWE? I put the over/under on your current age at 14. Meaning you still have nothing worth saying.

I don't get the hate for it. It's dumb and fake and dumb and the fans are dumb and it's fake and shady and dumb with dumb fans...but goddammit I can't help but smile at how dumb it is.

You were 8 years old when you last watched WWE? I put the over/under on your current age at 14. Meaning you still have nothing worth saying.

How about almost 40 and proud of not being an idiot at 8?

Its hard to take anyone seriously who follows that WWE crap. MMA's association with that shit unfortunately pools the rest of us MMA fans in with those morons in the eyes of the non-fan. This makes it hard to want to even tell people you follow the sport because your own intelligence and credibility gets questioned then.

Using the word butthurt is old and not cool anymore. Can people complain freely about a ballerina dressed getting a shot at fighting in the ufc or is it completely absurd to you?

Lol brilliant the gok wan of words. Cool or not its clearly hurting. And no not atall but then again you could have posted in one of the umpteen butt hurt threads. Like girls wanting attention.

Lol brilliant the gok wan of words. Cool or not its clearly hurting. And no not atall but then again you could have posted in one of the umpteen butt hurt threads. Like girls wanting attention.
you seem to be an expert at judging other people (male) ass pain. embarrassing. Now if you don't mind I won't spend much more time answering you.

I was clicking around youtube and i was suggested some video with CM punk. Ended up looking at this:

Wow. This is embarrassing. Looking at this guy walking around in those silly shoes, discussing in a ring with 2 chair and a desk. Looking at the basic and trivial expression of their faces. Listening to the talk. I think i've watched wwe when i i was 8 years old and never really liked it for the very same reason.

Public loudly cheers.

Now thinking about all the history, magic, culture, sweat, blood and pain that is behind each and every MA i can only feel bad about the very simple fact WWE and mma are somehow associated these days.
It is a shame.

World's smallest violin, baby. That's for you. So much whine. Are you over the age of 15 by chance? If so, I feel bad for you.

No expert needed to see how sore your arse is fella. It's clear for all to see. You take care now.

Yeah pro wrestling isn't my style but I can't hate another man for enjoying something.

tumblr_mucbi8rONM1syncogo1_400.gif

Cody-moonsault-off-cage.gif

ufc youtube channel 2.5 million subscribers
wwe youtube channel 9.6 million subscribers

It's amusing whenever I see pictures of Vince McMahon. Don't get me wrong, I did watch wwf (name back then) when I was a kid, but I mean the dude is a billionaire who was (still is..?) juiced to the gills play acting for an audience which primarily consists of children. It's just a bit weird lol

Fair enough but this is one of the most used answer. What they do is though.
But so is classic ballet and crab fishing. You see what i mean?
Well, no-one trashes ballet performers or crab-fisherman.

Public loudly cheers.

It is a shame.

RANDLEMAN2.jpg

severnnwa.gif

4451864_o.gif

tumblr_n3e1gkOCcQ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

u1872164.jpg

Ali-v-Inoki-001.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back