This is embarassing

yeah its childish

cause the "fights" in wwe are so fake that are borderline retarded
I want to make it clear, i don't care if people want to watch it. I'm literally disgusted by the relationship with MMA.

yeah its childish

cause the "fights" in wwe are so fake that are borderline retarded
I agree except that it is retarded, simple as that.

And the appeal of the WWE continues to remain one of life's greatest mysteries.

Where are you from? Out of curiosity. Because it is amazing how something so trivial and fake and childish can have 40 years old people passionate about. It does amaze me a bit to be honest.

A lot of fights in movies are pretty shit, too, but they don't catch much flack for it.
oh, no no no. unless its some D movie crap, usually theyre good. and the bad are still WAY better than wwe. they just force too much. and i tried to watch, but its just too much

A lot of fights in movies are pretty shit, too, but they don't catch much flack for it.
I actually love the fight scene in They Live.
It is so awful and long that it is hilarious.

f9FW2.gif

Mate i don't hate it i just don't care and i don't see any reason to associate it to MMA.
I don't complain about movie as i don't complain about WWE. You wanna watch it? Fine to me but keep it to yourself. By your logic, which i like in this case, sherdog should have a movie subforum where people can discuss the latest movie fight?
Few things:

I'm speaking in general, I'm not directing any comments at you, personally.

Also, I don't watch it anymore, and haven't for some years. I just appreciate that what they do is not as easy as others make out.

I wouldn't actually mind a sub-forum for movie fighs - that sounds like fun.

What does it have to do with MMA?
Exactly mate. I'll tell you what.
For years the ufc has tries to compete with his biggest rival, boxing. It all started with Art wearing a single glove. Yes, that was it. Impressive display. Anyway. The fights went on, a bit unnoticed for a while but lately they got to a point where the UFC probably believed they got all the boxing fan they could involved. They knew Floyd and others could probably do more then the ufc but they do not care, as they have a strong base of fan. Then they realize there was another audience to target. An easy one, gullible. One that would get excited by simply looking at a guy dressed like an idiot dancing around the ring against another guy dressed like an idiot. Wow, They simply needed to get some of the antics in. There comes Chael. A bit of smack talk is fine, crossing the line like that, was clearly due to a go decision from management. IT all went down from there. It was Brock (which i actually respect as an MMA fighter, big difference here), it was Ronda, it was Conor, it was paige and the other smiling guy who just lost. Th ufc intentionally lost all the respects and "art" of the martial art history in exchange of a shit load of cross over fans who would simply love the drama and the low level acting that has nothing to do with fighting. Here we are with this guy, CM punk. Really? Look at the video i posted.
You literally have to be fucking retarded to look at that and not feel retarded.

Few things:

I'm speaking in general, I'm not directing any comments at you, personally.

Also, I don't watch it anymore, and haven't for some years. I just appreciate that what they do is not as easy as others make out.

I wouldn't actually mind a sub-forum for movie fighs - that sounds like fun.

Fair enough but this is one of the most used answer. What they do is though.
But so is classic ballet and crab fishing. You see what i mean?

Exactly mate. I'll tell you what.
For years the ufc has tries to compete with his biggest rival, boxing. It all started with Art wearing a single glove. Yes, that was it. Impressive display. Anyway. The fights went on, a bit unnoticed for a while but lately they got to a point where the UFC probably believed they got all the boxing fan they could involved. They knew Floyd and others could probably do more then the ufc but they do not care, as they have a strong base of fan. Then they realize there was another audience to target. An easy one, gullible. One that would get excited by simply looking at a guy dressed like an idiot dancing around the ring against another guy dressed like an idiot. Wow, They simply needed to get some of the antics in. There comes Chael. A bit of smack talk is fine, crossing the line like that, was clearly due to a go decision from management. IT all went down from there. It was Brock (which i actually respect as an MMA fighter, big difference here), it was Ronda, it was Conor, it was paige and the other smiling guy who just lost. Th ufc intentionally lost all the respects and "art" of the martial art history in exchange of a shit load of cross over fans who would simply love the drama and the low level acting that has nothing to do with fighting. Here we are with this guy, CM punk. Really? Look at the video i posted.
You literally have to be fucking retarded to look at that and not feel retarded.

thriara.gif

Lol and what? For a lot of so called ufc fans you all seem to care a lot about wwe and punk. Think the real fans who don't care just simply ignore it all. Stop being butt hurt guys.

Lol and what? For a lot of so called ufc fans you all seem to care a lot about wwe and punk. Think the real fans who don't care just simply ignore it all. Stop being butt hurt guys.

Using the word butthurt is old and not cool anymore. Can people complain freely about a ballerina dressed getting a shot at fighting in the ufc or is it completely absurd to you?

Back