This is a date to be cherished

21tksujf77311.jpg

<BC1>

Yum yum yum.... your tears are delicious fellas

This thread:
boratgs.jpg

Are you the guy at work who won't make eye contact?

I don't think there is anything ridiculous about singling him out since he has literally failed almost every test he's taken for the past two years or so.
If u wanna get technical though he's only failed for long term metabolites of Turinabol

It is virtually impossible to mask short / medium term Turinabol metabolites.

People just see that he's testing positive but ignore or haven't even bothered to look into the science

The fact is that long term Turinabol metabolites appear to have a potentially much longer half life, particularly with improving testing

Even frank Mir said he was told that such metabolite( the same one Jon tested for) could last for up to 2 years. This was before Jon had even tested positive the first time

I'm not trying to that he's a clean athlete but I think this whole conspiracy with Jon Microdosing Turinabol and allowed to cheat by usada is coming from ignorant people.

The reality is that Turinabol is the absolute worst steroid to be taking under usada. The effects aren't even that impressive, it's impossible to mask, extremely easy to detect, long half life. And this is a guy with millions who can pay a chemist to create some designer steroid if he really wanted to

I think anyone who uses their head will question before automatic assumption of guilt at least in the case of anything to do with Turinabol. Not just in mma either

I GOT IT BEFORE YOU DELETED

<Dany07>

OWNED
We posted at the same time, but that still doesn't change the fact that you didn't quote me in the post I quoted. You think this thread is a great success because you triggered Jones' haters, which isn't actually a thread about Jones' success and instead deliberate trolling on your part.

I actually argued against the premise of the thread itself (rather than taking the obvious bait) because Jones had an unimpressive UFC debut, yet you're celebrating it as if he dominated Gusmao (going so far as to call him a "victim").

If u wanna get technical though he's only failed for long term metabolites of Turinabol

It is virtually impossible to mask short / medium term Turinabol metabolites.

People just see that he's testing positive but ignore or haven't even bothered to look into the science

The fact is that long term Turinabol metabolites appear to have a potentially much longer half life, particularly with improving testing

Even frank Mir said he was told that such metabolite( the same one Jon tested for) could last for up to 2 years. This was before Jon had even tested positive the first time

I'm not trying to that he's a clean athlete but I think this whole conspiracy with Jon Microdosing Turinabol and allowed to cheat by usada is coming from ignorant people.

The reality is that Turinabol is the absolute worst steroid to be taking under usada. The effects aren't even that impressive, it's impossible to mask, extremely easy to detect, long half life. And this is a guy with millions who can pay a chemist to create some designer steroid if he really wanted to

I think anyone who uses their head will question before automatic assumption of guilt at least in the case of anything to do with Turinabol. Not just in mma either

No one cares about that.

Jon has been testing positive for steroids for two years now. That's all that matters.

Add to the fact that he seems like somewhere between an asshole and an actual clinical sociopath in his personal life I could care less about the actual science.

He's a bad person and I don't care how good of a fighter he is.

The only reason i didnt was because i was already writting that message before yours came in.
Then i made a special one just for you
I also got you before you edited it.

My original post precedes yours by two minutes, try again.

We posted at the same time, but that still doesn't change the fact that you didn't quote me in the post I quoted. You think this thread is a great success because you triggered Jones' haters, which isn't actually a thread about Jones' success and instead deliberate trolling on your part.

I actually argued against the premise of the thread itself (rather than taking the obvious bait) because Jones had an unimpressive UFC debut, yet you're celebrating it as if he dominated Gusmao (going so far as to call him a "victim").
You took the bait. Everyone saw it.

But if lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, more power to you buddy

I also got you before you edited it.

My original post precedes yours by two minutes, try again.

You are still taking it (the bait)

Do better next time cuzzy

The fact that you came back and re-read my post shows how much it was rustling you

hahahahahahahaha

I thought this was a great success at first, but i had no idea it was about to get sooooo much better
<{Heymansnicker}>

Multiple steroid-abuses, hit-and-runs, false-statements, cocaine-lines and bloody strippers later, and he's still here. Dana bless.

Dana-White-Money.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back