This is a Banger imo

I don’t know what mgtow is,
But my point is,
That Tryrone was so goddamn holier than all about using his platform to NOT be a racial stereotype and to be a great role model.

Kinda the exact opposite of what he is celebrating in his rap.
why does every Black person have the responsibility of representing the whole race with everything they do? I never hear people complain about kid rock being a racial stereotype, or Connor a racial stereotype? Hes a well spoken man who is married with four kids, far from a stereotype.

forget all the hate you have coursing through your veins for just a split second <5>(TWood)

Fucking wack serenade your homeboy music. How this is considered a banger is beyond me its soft af. Berner fell off a long time ago after "urban farmer" and "drugstore cowboy" albums.

traditional-bangers-mashed-potatoes-sausages-260nw-303426392.jpg

I thought these were bangers. I dunno now, I'm not british.

You need to read your own lyrics off your phone for what reason? You didn't write them?
<{vega}>

The song was honestly decent until T-Wood's part. His part sounds like bad 90's rap. It sounded out of place, and the video of him reading his lines off of his phone was bad too.

The song was honestly decent until T-Wood's part. His part sounds like bad 90's rap. It sounded out of place, and the video of him reading his lines off of his phone was bad too.

nah that first guy that came in sounded like dog shit

He can't even remember the lyrics, poor dude :))

In fairness it's probably the best of the three tracks that he has dropped so far.

<5><{1-69}>

I wouldn't even mind so much were it not for the fact that Woodley isn't doing any of the shit he raps about.

I'd be surprised if Woodley even owns a gun, let alone uses it to rob anyone.

just lol at reading your verse off your phone in the booth for a music video

Greg Hardy > SJWoodley.

rambling cacophony
mo money mo problems
name luxury cars
dope game
guns
poor shit
syrup
g code

is this just a checklist of generic rap?
also they each just have one verse, they couldn't have memorized one verse?

to be fair it's not garbage, it's really middle of the road.
it's the equivalent of having this for lunch:

Open-Face-baloney-and-Cheese-Sandwich.jpg

Back