This is a Banger imo

TheHolyWarAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
forget all the hate you have coursing through your veins for just a split second <5>(TWood)

skipped to woodleys part for
giphy.gif

Musical genius. Utterly mesmerising. Would listen again.

forget all the hate you have coursing through your veins for just a split second <5>(TWood)

I mean, it's not that new Antonio Brown shit, but I could shadow box in slowmo (while staring in the mirror) to this
<5>

Every bit of shit rap I have heard of his is terribly disrespectful to women.

Every bit of shit rap I have heard of his is terribly disrespectful to women.
And women are so respectful to men eh?..... look up some mgtow vids/watch Maury/Court Shows etc, there’s many different options,I think that attitude will change quick if you see how vile some women truly can be

And women are so respectful to men eh?..... look up some mgtow vids and I think that will change quick

I don’t know what mgtow is,
But my point is,
That Tryrone was so goddamn holier than all about using his platform to NOT be a racial stereotype and to be a great role model.

Kinda the exact opposite of what he is celebrating in his rap.

Too bad he released this after last week’s Grammys.

I don’t know what mgtow is,
But my point is,
That Tryrone was so goddamn holier than all about using his platform to NOT be a racial stereotype and to be a great role model.

Kinda the exact opposite of what he is celebrating in his rap.
MGTOW is (Men.Going.Their.Own.Way) basically is about not bowing down to women and being an object used for your resources imo, I agree it may be contradictory what he’s doing but I guess he figured out what makes money and ran with it, nowadays it’s about the bag not the bible for some

Damn no wonder im sore..accidentally joined MGDITOW -Men.Going.Down.In.Their.Own.Way

This man brings it old school like I like it. But he sucks at doing it is his problem.

<{1-69}>

Taking over the rap game

This song decent af tho the second dude can spit idk why nobody sit down with woodley and help him fine tune his shit lmao

Back