This Happened to Cerrone by Gaitjie, RDA, Pettis etc...

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cerrone is a deer in headlights early in the fight. The was a gimme fight for Conor.

Yeah but when a way better fighter does it to him, years after his prime, it’s apparebfly just a dive. Lol... sherdog is absurd tonight

Yeah but when a way better fighter does it to him, years after his prime, it’s apparebfly just a dive. Lol... sherdog is absurd tonight
Not surprising though Conor could have won a 5 round decision war and then it would have been the judges were paid off sorta thing however he won tonight haters would be screaming fixed. Been how long since he fought Aldo and people still claim that and the Alvarez fights were fixed. Apparently the fights are only legit when Conor loses.

Not surprising though Conor could have won a 5 round decision war and then it would have been the judges were paid off sorta thing however he won tonight haters would be screaming fixed. Been how long since he fought Aldo and people still claim that and the Alvarez fights were fixed. Apparently the fights are only legit when Conor loses.

Conor could literally go up to HW and KO Francis, Stipe, DC and even JDS for good measure and sherdog would still discredit him because he’s said some mean things.

I think the part that bugs me the worst is now dumbasses are absolutely flaming Cerrone for losing to a fighter levels above him, when he was 37 and got clipped 5 seconds in. I’ve even seen guys mad because of how he handled the loss like he should have been Ronda level salty about it.

Annoying. It’s a shame to see Cowboy who should be a fan favorite drug through the mud for losing a fight he had no chance of winning

Back