This guy thinks Conor is "on the gas"

i am not a conor lover but if you take a google image of any fighter at weigh ins at compare it to a google image out of camp or even early in camp there will be a difference

So then now we know McG's kryptonite

300.jpg

He probably is.

There's less than 5 fighters I would bet money on being clean.

Didn't watch, just saying

i am nota conor lover but if yo take a google image of any fighter at weigh ins at compare it to a google image out of camp or even early in camp there will be a difference

Yeah, McG at 145 on weigh in day =

hqdefault.jpg

"He's not a real fighter" When he looks at fighting from a totally different approach than other people. Nobody was saying movement until Conor started mentioning it

"He's not a real fighter" When he looks at fighting from a totally different approach than other people. Nobody was saying movement until Conor started mentioning it

Do what? Rogan has been commentating on fighters fight work and movement for the last 15 years.

That dude doesn't seem very knowledgable- what was he calling Ronda? Was it even a human name?

He's right about this, though, IMO.

stopped watching after he compared a regular pic to a weigh-in pic, and even that was too late.

When I saw the man speaking he lost all credibility.

I'm glad you shared this random idiot's opinion with us.

He nonchalantly claims that Conor is on the "gas" because every elite athlete is/must be on the "gas".

That is the same line of thinking most have here on sherdog.

He must be sherdogger. Or if he isnt, he should be. He would fit right in. He is weird enough.

Back