This Guy . . . The Cowardly Trophy Hunter

You do know that people “balance” the animals ecosystem? At the behest of a goverment agency which absolutely has the well being of the animals in mind.

Point in fact. The state of California has to kill X number of moutain lions a year when they become problematic.

They HIRE Professional hunters to come kill X number. The state and taxpayers pay for that.

The better idea is to SELL permits for those mountain lions and the state makes MORE money that can be used to further conservation efforts

Become problemic, for who? For humans, not the animals. The word pest is a human word. Every animals that is bothering HUMAN BEING is a pest and getting rid of them is "RIGHT". \

How about no? Nature created all creatures for a reason. They are there and if it dies naturally, it's the way for nature to balance it out.

Human don't need to balance shit out thinking we are doing wildlife right if we just let them live as they do NATURALLY. We are killing them by destroying their habitat to make way for housing, entertainment, malls to make money and ourselves more comfortable, don't convince yourself otherwise we are doing good.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite because I enjoy and reap the benefit from all the lands and entertainment provided. But at least I'm willing to admit we are destroying their homes.

if you wanna trophy hunt you should be required to hunt in this get up.

View attachment 557931

At least fucking earn your trophy kill.

Hey high horse ...... What have you done to conserve game animals in africa that even comes close to his contribution ?

Wanna save some animals ? Start buying hunting tags . Til you want to spend your hard earned cash on these animals this is sadly the best solution we have .

Also fyi hunting is not a gladiatorial contest and creeping in for an easy kill is the name of the game otherwise it would be called animal combat

You dont have to like it one bit either but thats the cold hard facts when it comes to trophy hunting

Become problemic, for who? For humans, not the animals. The word pest is a human word. Every animals that is bothering HUMAN BEING is a pest and getting rid of them is "RIGHT". \

You do realize we are top of the food chain right? We earned it- our ancestors. We don't HAVE to tiptoe around animals on the planet, we (decent people) CHOOSE to not have ill will against people/animals without cause. You think we should hide in caves or not build homes for our familes? Or infrastructure for water and electricity which puts animals out of their habitat... what alternative are you suggesting?

People will say trophy hunters are paying premium so it's actually helping the animals.

How about no? The money probably goes into some shit organisation that says it will help the animals but actually pays 80% of the income to employees and stuff. Fuk them.

How about no? Nature created all creatures for a reason. They are there and if it dies naturally, it's the way for nature to balance it out.

Human don't need to balance shit out thinking we are doing wildlife right if we just let them live as they do NATURALLY. We are killing them by destroying their habitat to make way for housing, entertainment, malls to make money and ourselves more comfortable, don't convince yourself otherwise we are doing good.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite because I enjoy and reap the benefit from all the lands and entertainment provided. But at least I'm willing to admit we are destroying their homes.
I'm sure you mean well but you are posting goofy cunt talk.

Until do gooders like you actually start doing something about the problem, big game hunting and game management in general is a necessary conservation tool. Until you pay for a safari or donate a decent sum to a conservation group, the best thing for those animal population's existence in some cases is a small number of them to get shot.

The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Species Survival Commission (SSC), states “that well-managed trophy hunting can provide both revenue and incentives for people to conserve and restore wild populations, maintain areas of land for conservation, and protect wildlife from poaching.”

I did 3 photo safaris in Kenya last year and this breaks my heart. It’s so incredible to see them in their natural habitat.

upload_2019-4-4_6-59-31.jpeg

upload_2019-4-4_7-1-49.jpeg

Im glad they got this on tape. Im sure he feels like a badass, but it will be forever known that he killed that lion while it was sleeping. No making up harrowing stories that he stalked it in the bush and was attacked before he dispatched it.

All hunters are cowardly.
2xr2kd.jpg

Im glad they got this on tape. Im sure he feels like a badass, but it will be forever known that he killed that lion while it was sleeping. No making up harrowing stories that he stalked it in the bush and was attacked before he dispatched it.

not sure why its a big deal if it was sleeping or not? its called hunting, it isnt meant to be a fight to the death between man and beast?

not sure why its a big deal if it was sleeping or not? its called hunting, it isnt meant to be a fight to the death between man and beast?
Sure it does. There is a reason there is a term sitting duck. Makes his “trophy” much less impressive. Lets face it, this dude has to kill an animal he has no plans on eating just to feel good about himself. He will say anything to justify it. But if he takes the skull and puts it on his wall, it will have the back story of he shot it while it was sleeping. Its like walking by a river and seeing a fish in shallow water flopping around. Im gonna pick it up and mount it on my wall? Haha.

Sure it does. There is a reason there is a term sitting duck. Makes his “trophy” much less impressive. Lets face it, this dude has to kill an animal he has no plans on eating just to feel good about himself. He will say anything to justify it. But if he takes the skull and puts it on his wall, it will have the back story of he shot it while it was sleeping. Its like walking by a river and seeing a fish in shallow water flopping around. Im gonna pick it up and mount it on my wall? Haha.

Im not bothered by his views as paying to hunt a lion isnt something I'd personally do. But I fail to see how killing a sleeping animal versus one standing up drinking/eating/looking around is any different.

In fact if you are doing your job correctly as a hunting you are not being detected at all...so whether the animal is asleep or awake shouldn't make a difference

tanks
not really into trophies myself, but it was a big-un, had the velvet on it's antlers so getting it euro-mounted.

yea its a stunning looking animal I'd keep the hide and mount that to be honest, aesthetically nice looking. I'd love one of those wolf fur blankets, shit even coyote blankets, but they're like 5k lol

It's because there is no difference @BillytheFish - the problem is, is their objection to hunting and why they are hunting is basically two different arguments.

Back