This Guy . . . The Cowardly Trophy Hunter

Hunting tags are cheap as fuck and dont not make that much money.

Do it like they do it in Africa. 100K or more to shoot an animal that needs shooting anyways.

Mountain lions should start at 10K a pop in Cali.

Edit: for fairness also have a least two tags that are lottery for poor folk to get a chance. They still have to pay too, but a reasonable amount

Then the state has to pay for more staff to 'police' the hunters and make sure the land/animals are managed properly with an increased number of people in the area, so that becomes kind of a moot point financially speaking.

No sir. Not at all.

Do you really think 4.4 million really goes far in wildlife management for a entire state? And hunting is not really a growing industry anymore and shrinking in some places.

Are we back to speculating? You can request the information from FWC on your own if you’d like? That’s a totally different subject altogether.

Are we back to speculating? You can request the information from FWC on your own if you’d like? That’s a totally different subject altogether.

Hunters always tell me that the money generated from tag sales pays for all this wildlife management and conservation but it just doesn't make sense. Montana is bigger than Germany so do you really think that 4.4 Million covers all that area for a hole year?

Hunters and hunting is really just not that important for wildlife and conservation not that it really was to begin with, especially these days with all the options of tourism you have.

Are prison executioners cowards because they kill murderers but they are locked in a chair in such a way they can’t fight back?

I'm totally fine with zapping people like this. Beyond this in fact, trophy hunters, but especially the cowardly ones who offer their prey no opportunity to defend. Fry this cocksucker.
Have you ever hunted or done predator control?

Hunters always tell me that the money generated from tag sales pays for all this wildlife management and conservation but it just doesn't make sense. Montana is bigger than Germany so do you really think that 4.4 Million covers all that area for a hole year?

Hunters and hunting is really just not that important for wildlife and conservation not that it really was to begin with, especially these days with all the options of tourism you have.

The easily accessible public information shows that you’re wrong on both accounts.

The easily accessible public information shows that you’re wrong on both accounts.

So what does it do then? I see all these massive problems that are getting worse and worse and you have all these idiots calling for bullshit cullings and saying shit like hunting tags pay for conversation. 4.4 million is not going to stop massive habitat destruction that some company spend millions of dollars lobbying the government for access to.

Have you ever hunted or done predator control?

No, nor does this fall under either. Hunting is different in that sense from shooting a bullet into a barrel full of fish. Predator control involves a predator the number of which has exceeded the numbers allowable based on the specific ecological habitat. This example meets neither standard - hang this cunt to dangle like the rabid piece of shit that he is.

So what does it do then? I see all these massive problems that are getting worse and worse and you have all these idiots calling for bullshit cullings and saying shit like hunting tags pay for conversation. 4.4 million is not going to stop massive habitat destruction that some company spend millions of dollars lobbying the government for access to.

Wow. The limited interaction I’ve had with you has proven to me that you have no idea what you’re talking about. Educate yourself before you inject yourself into debates about conservation, hunting, public lands, etc. I’ve answered your silly questions, only to be responded to with more open ended and speculative easily answered questions.

Done talking to you on the karate forum, have a good day.

Wow. The limited interaction I’ve had with you has proven to me that you have no idea what you’re talking about. Educate yourself before you inject yourself into debates about conservation, hunting, public lands, etc.

I have asked you the same question how many times and you cant answer it.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
AND THEN.............

Maybe the UfC will let random fans sneak up on sleeping fighters and touch them then when the wake up the fans get to blast them as hard as they want with Knuckle Dusters (brass knuckles) and post it on social media with the hashtag #UFCWARRIOR
I got five on it!

thats a big jump from 35 to 55 in 6 months, but if it works it works! It's so addictive, I think of archery as 'aggressive yoga' lol.

One thing I've learned is this hobby gets expensive, not out of necessity but out of 'want', so many bad ass looking bows out there

I probably could have gone to a 55 right off the bat, but I’ve seen people make the mistake before. I put the 35s on there to get my mechanics in order every now and again.

Rogan is a dipshit but at least he eats the game he hunts, so its not entirely sport
Ya but he promoted and helped create even more of a bunch of wannabe hunters who probably go out and shoot animals just for sport. I don't care it's with a bow, that shit is fucked up as a sport. I know there's a percentage who don't eat everything.

Back