This guy is the biggest music artist of the summer

overrated overplayed

black music for hipsters too scared to venture in the hood

Other than myself, i think 99% of male fans i know of his are explosive guys from the hood.....

like the original, but i prefer this cover
[YT]IeEujNBoV2A[/YT]

Ah so Fetty is missing an eye and Weeknd is only missing an "E"?

giphy.gif

Weeknd did a track with Kavinsky a while ago. Video is awesome.

Actual version..

Last edited:
I agree, by a longshot.

listening to his new album as I type this.

For Octo***.

You're partially right, but the things is, he sings about bitches and cash better than pretty much anyone in the history of ever.

[Yt]03H_9KU5g[/MEDIA]

[Yt]URdf7WXc[/MEDIA]

[Yt]O1OTWCbc[/MEDIA]

Lol exactly

Nothing unique about this guys voice. He and all of the others sound the same to me

I would love to know what you listen to.

A wide variety of music; Bruce Springsteen, old metalica, slayer, sublime, soundgarden, some indie rock and folk bands too

overrated overplayed

black music for hipsters too scared to venture in the hood

Hahahahaha exactly dude

Lol exactly

Nothing unique about this guys voice. He and all of the others sound the same to me

A wide variety of music; Bruce Springsteen, old metalica, slayer, sublime, soundgarden, some indie rock and folk bands too

Hahahahaha exactly dude

If "they" all sound the same to you, you're tone deaf, ma'am.

Im sure this guy is just another unoriginal pop rapper who boasts about how many bitches he fucks and how many drugs he does :rolleyes: Thats all it takes to be popular these days. Can someone post a sample of his music?

Shuuuut.
Theee
Fuckkkk
Uppp

Hate him, and disappointed to find out he's Canadian. A least his single is better then that shitty "Bad Blood" song by T-Swizzle or whatever you plebs call her in P&M though. Or that shitty Cheerleader song.

Despite all the shit you have given rooster but talking shit on K-Dot?

Despite all the shit you have given rooster but talking shit on K-Dot?

Who the fuck is K-Dot (I'm assuming Kendrick?) and how have I been giving shit to Rooster? You mistaking me for that troll TripleOG?

That song is garbage bro. My opinion if you don't like it keep on struttin'.

Last edited:
He basically is doing Michael Jackson in the song, but Max Martin (pop genius who cursed the world with N'Sync, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears by producing nearly all their hit songs) did "Can't Feel My Face" for him.

The song is amazing. If he continues to work with Martin he'll be huge, he's got a good gimmick, he's a good dancer and singer etc. If he doesn't work with Martin he might be seen as a one-hit wonder.

I'm giving that song massive iTunes play either way.

Back