This guy can beat Adesanya

Like any Canadian mma fan, I have great love for GSP...but no. If GSP thought he could do it, he'd ask for the fight, which he won't.
Pretty sure there are a ton of fights he thinks he can win. Doesn't mean he's going to call them out.

Maybe if he was in his prime but not now. Anderson was always a tough match up for GSP, even when he was in his prime. Izzy is basically Anderson 2.0, ad that to the fact that GSP is almost 40 and he hasn't fought in 3 years, Izzy would likely finish him within 2 rounds.
GSP is the GOAT in my eyes, but he just isn't beating a fighter as good as Izzy at this stage of his career.

Weidman and Rockhold would give him a fight

Gegard would strangle him

GSP would tap to strikes within two minutes.

Maybe. Idk... Gsp is too old. Prime Gsp puts Israel on his back and takes an arm, though.

tumblr_olyqq7Xuok1rofocqo2_500.gif

Maybe he’d give him a fight 8 years ago. He’s old and been out of competition for way too long. And there is a ‘huge’ size difference
Adesanya knocks him out quicker than Costa

A fully adjusted 185 pound GSP would pose a huge threat to izzy...the bisping fight reaked havoc in his body though so I don't know if185 pound gsp exists. ...by adjusted i mean well accustomed to the weight class maybe one or two MW fights before facing izzy and not coming off a long lay off like last time

Would be an amazing fight...GSP moved extremly well and his takedowns are second to none and is more well rounded then izzy will ever be

Id say GSP by 3 rd /4 th round sub after surviving being hurt in round 1...cuz no way GSP fights izzy and doesnt have some trouble thats what makes the fight so great

GSP can't risk another bout of debilitating diverticulitis moving to MW again.

They would start off as enemies but would not be able to fight the attraction they have towards each other

Pac-12-Network.png

Honestly, I think that would be a great fight. I'm just not sure GSP puts Izzy on any pedestal yet. Probably by the time GSP would think that he'd be to old to compete anymore. If GSP doesn't fight anyone by the end of the summer of 2021 its over.

Gsp waited till bisping was the mw champ before challenging him for a reason. Notice how gsp hasnt uttered fighting since vacating. Why folks put gsp on a pedestal when he avoided certian fights like the plague is beyond me.. not only was he unable to finish fights. He avoided certain fighters as well. GSP is a great fighter but he knew his limitations..

Back