This girl walked into this Chinese restaurant I ordered food at and I saw this....

20180815_194625.jpg
some elite stealth creepshotting here. I take it this isnt your first time sneaking a photo of someones legs? How did you position your camera this low?

I wonder how many drugs you have to do before you get a tattoo like that

I was sitting down, playing on my phone, waiting for my food when in she walked. I saw, I snapped, I posted.
I did that once in a bar. My buddy was asking for a pic of the bartender. Problem was my flash went off lol

What a great OP and recent bump. The level of attention whore she must be for those tattoos (the other is a bleeding noose?), and to choose such short shorts to show them off (along with her juicy legs). I can only imagine how sweet her farts must smell, and I know she would get off on the sniffing. She is the type who puts perfume on her butt hole, like a sweet pineapple chunk atop a beautiful dollop of cottage cheese. Mmmm

What a great OP and recent bump. The level of attention whore she must be for those tattoos (the other is a bleeding noose?), and to choose such short shorts to show them off (along with her juicy legs). I can only imagine how sweet her farts must smell, and I know she would get off on the sniffing. She is the type who puts perfume on her butt hole, like a sweet pineapple chunk atop a beautiful dollop of cottage cheese. Mmmm
<mma4>

I wonder how many drugs you have to do before you get a tattoo like that
I feel like that's enough ink for the pain to sober you up and make you wonder what the hell you're doing to yourself.

But then maybe my drugs aren't good enough.

That is one disgusting and hideous tramp stamp.

I guess she wants somebody to go medieval on dat ass....

Back