This fight will not deliver...

Stopping a fight with words > Screaming "World Star!"

Love that shit. The world needs more of that.

Definitely, don't get me wrong though sometimes people DO need to get their ass kicked; but if it can be avoided, why not?
I mean, I will watch stupid street fight vids all day on YouTube. That really wasn't just about the fact the kids were gonna fight though, he threw so much good advice at those kids they weren't going to remember most of it, if not for the video. I remember this vid floating around Facebook a few years ago. It is good seeing people actively using their conscience and doing the right thing.

The old dude is wise. More kids need a guy like that to set them straight.

Wish that old pussy got sucker punched and stomped out.

Breaking up a potential brain damage beating to give two lost causes some shitty "life lesson." Great now they are gonna decide to go straight and fuck up my McDonald's order thanks to his pussy ass.

Breaking up a potential brain damage beating to give two lost causes some shitty "life lesson." Great now they are gonna decide to go straight and fuck up my McDonald's order thanks to his pussy ass.
<36>

<Dylan>

They might not be lost causes if they have good influences and role models in their lives. Most children in the black community grow up without a father. That is why they're generally short on respect, and that is also why the cycle for the black community is never broken. If more black men stood up and taught the younger generations key life skills then these kids may not fuck up your McDonalds. They may show respect for others and also respect themselves.

Last edited:

Maybe, they look like decent kids.

<escalate99>

Wait, wasn't part of that OP clip in that shit Gillette video?

Step up your game, don’t eat that shit.

Back