This Co-Main is atrocious.

15 minute clinch. Send these bitches to BKFC. No clinches, and no gloves.

you guys realize they put these on same card so they dont have to put on great cards and conor is selling this one card?

Jackson’s is terrible man. All they teach you to do now is hang on for victories. Nothing exciting, just exercise extreme caution and do as little as possible to get a victory.

Lets be honest there are only a handful of female fighters that are exciting to watch. Nunes, Cyborg, Ronda in her prime, Rose , Andrade i guess... and idk who else.
Zhang

The UFC is going to have to get their heads out of their
Wmma should be a different ufc organization like invicta with their own events. Too many fights are just way too boring ... Taking the time to watch ~4hrs of ufc and main cards always littered with this bs. I like Holly but just dont there is enough interest for fans to justify wmma fights to be anywhere on the main card. Exceptions would be Nunes and Shevchenko, literally not a single other fighter. Perhaps make title fights on main cards and everything else prelims

I completely agree.

Rare exceptions can be made for inclusion into the UFC, but female combat sports sucks across the board. It's just not compelling.

Fights like this make people a lot less likely to pay for this shit.

Typical Holly fight. Do the bare minimum and bore everyone to death.

It was terrible on paper. No clue why they made this. I would rather have seen a Holly/Bethe rematch.

Nunes, and some of the 115 women are the only saving grace. That fight was a steaming turd sandwich.

Not the worst I’ve ever seen. She did just enough to win

Back