This Co-Main is atrocious.

The JBG is extremely pissed, an untold sacrifice will be needed in the Main Event

What was the point of even making this fight again? Boring fight the first time and now you make this the co-main?

I can only imagine they churned out this SHIT tier lineup with flat no substance fights just to knock conor down a peg.

"Sorry champ, you dont draw like you used too. You're gonna have to just go ahead and take whatever we offer." That or McG just takes such a big piece of the pie that WME Doesn't wanna budget for other name fighters on the card lol

Even the casual audience Conor brings in likely tuned out with the massive dump the rest of the card is.

Rogan complaining about the crowd booing.

The fight sucks man. End of story.

Now just imagine if the McGregor/Cerrone fight is a lay n pray "questionable" decision for McGregor.

Two whole rounds of nothing happening in the clinch.

Other then Ronda KO Holly has always been a boring fighter

Wmma should be a different ufc organization like invicta with their own events. Too many fights are just way too boring ... Taking the time to watch ~4hrs of ufc and main cards always littered with this bs. I like Holly but just dont there is enough interest for fans to justify wmma fights to be anywhere on the main card. Exceptions would be Nunes and Shevchenko, literally not a single other fighter. Perhaps make title fights on main cards and everything else prelims

That's WMMA for you...

Nunes VS random can is the only female worthy of a co-main event these days
Lets be honest there are only a handful of female fighters that are exciting to watch. Nunes, Cyborg, Ronda in her prime, Rose , Andrade i guess... and idk who else.

This is why they should arm the fans with tomatoes. Both these chicks deserve a good rotten slimy tomato upside the head after that stinker. Just barf worthy.

Holly is a physical specimen but dang she is so robotic and unathletic. That was a really boring fight.

Back