Social This chick at the supermarket mugged me off

They're probably collecting intel on you. Creating the file. And they will pass that information off to the government.

You should have grabbed her by the she dick and let her know the deal.

Yeah, a cashier.

I've had some drama at this place in the past.

First off, I only ever go to female cashiers whilst paying for my groceries cause the dudes that work there are creepy.

Plus most of the chicks are hot and I enjoy the sexual tension.

This cutie had been giving me the "fuck me" eyes the past few weeks so, I'd been going to her exclusively.
I was waiting on the signals but when I got to the register I wasn't getting the "all the way" go ahead, so I assumed she was just fuckin' with me - you know how chicks do.
That's cool - I'm happy just to play the sexual-tension game.

Last time I'm in, no "fuck me" eyes.
If anything I got the "fuck off" feeling from her but, out of four registers, two dudes two gals - she was the cutest so, hell, I just followed general protocol.

She's mad.
Basically throwing the groceries at me.
When I go to pay, I tell her I'm paying in cash, and make the "money" motion with my fingers - in her face,

conor-mcgregor-get-that-money-optimize.gif

She literally throws my change into my hands, real mad now.

Then - icing on the cake - gives me this long "fuck my ass" look and asks me, "want your receipt?".

Like a dumb ass horny man I fall for it, upon which time she laughs in my face and waves me off, kind of like Smokey in "It's Friday".

tenor.gif

You believe that shit?

Is this some friendly "hard to get" - or legit hatred and will to oppress the man-bastard?

Lol, it happens. Lots of girls in roles like that will flirt - hoping (even expecting in an entitled sort of way) that the guy will hit on her in return. If you fail to do so for whatever reason (for instance, because you’re married) she angrily writes you off as a useless fuckface. As a guy, if you don’t signal that you’re sexually available to a girl in the moment she wants you to be, you’re persona non grata - and it’s on to the next dude. And there are always plenty of others for her to choose from.

TS should have panic wrestled.

Yeah, a cashier.

First off, I only ever go to female cashiers whilst paying for my groceries cause the dudes that work there are creepy.

This cutie had been giving me the "fuck me" eyes the past few weeks so, I'd been going to her exclusively.
I was waiting on the signals but when I got to the register I wasn't getting the "all the way" go ahead, so I assumed she was just fuckin' with me - you know how chicks do.

If anything I got the "fuck off" feeling from her but, out of four registers, two dudes two gals - she was the cutest so, hell, I just followed general protocol.

She's mad.
When I go to pay, I tell her I'm paying in cash, and make the "money" motion with my fingers - in her face,

Then - icing on the cake - gives me this long "fuck my ass" look and asks me, "want your receipt?".

Like a dumb ass horny man I fall for it, upon which time she laughs in my face and waves me off, kind of like Smokey in "It's Friday".

tenor.gif

You believe that shit?

Is this some friendly "hard to get" - or legit hatred and will to oppress the man-bastard?

I think you've read a lot into this trip to this supermarket

Buy her an iPad.
If she won’t accept it, then touch her with the jab.

Lol, it happens. Lots of girls in roles like that will flirt - hoping (even expecting in an entitled sort of way) that the guy will hit on her in return. If you fail to do so for whatever reason (for instance, because you’re married) she angrily writes you off as a useless fuckface. As a guy, if you don’t signal that you’re sexually available to a girl in the moment she wants you to be, you’re persona non grata - and it’s on to the next dude. And there are always plenty of others for her to choose from.

I like this explanation, mainly cause it alleviates me of most any wrong doing.

Plus it's fairly logical.

She was a real "deer in the headlights" type, and knew how to use it to her advantage (though I wouldn't be remotely surprised if she gave dome for money/favours in the past - I'm familiar with that type also, and she reeked of it).

There's also this big ass creepy looking cashier with coke bottle glasses and a dorky haircut working there - but he's fucking huge so has a natural "alpha" presence - and I'm certain she has this creepier wrapped around her finger also.

I say this cause when we had our little scene (which may sound subtle in the OP but it wasn't, and every single person took note), he was sat at the check out table directly beside us.

Last time I was in shopping a couple days ago, this creepy huge fucker got right up in my space and he was like,

tenor.gif

You know how some creepy dudes do when they're trying to get in your face and show you who is the alpha daddy.

I just nodded at him, absolutely ready to throw down, after which he promptly fucked off.

Point being - yes I agree, she clearly has any number of horny dipshits wrapped around her finger.

Yeah, a cashier.

She's mad.

tenor.gif

You believe that shit?

This message reminds me of this song by The Lonely Island.

She looks at you because she has to; it's part of her job. She was not giving you looks. Unless you count the "please get your shit so I can move on to the next person" look.

She likely hates her job and you're just another thing she has to deal with. The fact that you probably stare at her makes the interaction even worse. Find somewhere else to shop.

I would like to hear more about the drama ts had there in the past. Were you waiting by her parents' car with roses playing a sweet mixtape?

I think i'm doing groceries wrong.

Def a Joker vibe here. And I’m talking Joaquin Phoenix version.

Update.

I went back for more groceries.

The coast is clear.

There was this other dime piece chick on a register that clearly wants my dick.

I can only assume she'll spread the good word and that typically shuts up the doubters.

Basically the good news is I can continue to shop at this store without igniting a sense of fear and caution.

I would like to hear more about the drama ts had there in the past. Were you waiting by her parents' car with roses playing a sweet mixtape?

I think i'm doing groceries wrong.

Past drama.

I made a thread here at the time, trying to understand what happened but, basically made this chick look like a desperate nonce in front of her colleagues.

She's normally an entitled princes so there were laughs all 'round.

My status whilst groceries shopping elevated dramatically after that incident.

The trials and tribulations of the sexually non-select male. What a life.

You put way too much faith in your ability to read signals.

what you perceive as “fuck me”eyes may be just “not this fucking creep again” eyes.

lol! I've seen that look, but it was a chick bartender. Never found out what I did to her.

Yeah, a cashier.

She's mad.

tenor.gif

You believe that shit?

You interpreted the situation all wrong from the get go. She never wanted you

Back