Social This chick at the supermarket mugged me off

You write long posts to stuff that probably didnt happen
Well, that's a hurtful accusation, friend. But, whatever. I fail to see what it has to do with the TS behaving in a creepy manner. He requested further insight & I gave it to him.

OK, you want some additional insights into what transpired?
Well, it's simple, you came across like a creep & she was repulsed & probably afraid of you.
I'm sorry for being so harsh but there's no way I could sugar coat it.
No, you didn't come across like some sort of bad boy "asshole" that she's intrigued by. You came across like a stalker who might rape & murder her. In fact, it's probably best if you go to another grocer for a while after that interaction.
Maybe next time you could try being nice & pleasant to people. And, by all means, do something about that horrific inner monologue. It's creepy as hell.

This is the best reply so far. You come off as someone who doesn't interact with people outside work often, and you probably don't get invited to a significant percentage of the after work parties, anyway.

If you're going to pick up girls at the supermarket try the ones who aren't paid to work there, and maybe don't insult their pay grade.

Plot twist:

TS gets his groceries delivered by Amazon and this whole interaction went down while he was staring in a mirror & smearing lip gloss all over his face

If by chance this girl was interested in you at the start it's over now. You didn't make a move. Girls hate rejection. Speaking of making a move, why didn't you? Is going to her till some sort of ego boost for you?

If by chance this girl was interested in you at the start it's over now. You didn't make a move. Girls hate rejection. Speaking of making a move, why didn't you? Is going to her till some sort of ego boost for you?

Umm - I guess so.

I didn't make a move cause, I wasn't sensing her being fired up enough.
She was smiling sweetly, but I need to know I can make my women fire on all cylinders.

Funny thing is, this time around - obviously she was more fired up.

However, I'm unsure if that's cause she thought I was pathetic for falling for her low effort smiles in my direction, and kept coming back to her till.

Or cause maybe she thought I was a limp dick dude and couldn't pull the trigger when a gal shows interest.

Either way it felt like she wanted to tell me to "fuck off", which is so many words - is exactly what she did.

Irony: that's her being fired up. I'm seeing the bitchy side.
I guess if a man wants good sex from a cute gal, getting her fired up and seeing the bitchy side is just the cost of doing business.

Umm - I guess so.

I didn't make a move cause, I wasn't sensing her being fired up enough.
She was smiling sweetly, but I need to know I can make my women fire on all cylinders.

Funny thing is, this time around - obviously she was more fired up.

However, I'm unsure if that's cause she thought I was pathetic for falling for her low effort smiles in my direction, and kept coming back to her till.

Or cause maybe she thought I was a limp dick dude and couldn't pull the trigger when a gal shows interest.

Either way it felt like she wanted to tell me to "fuck off", which is so many words - is exactly what she did.

Irony: that's her being fired up. I'm seeing the bitchy side.
I guess if a man wants good sex from a cute gal, getting her fired up and seeing the bitchy side is just the cost of doing business.
It's possible to turn negative energy into positive energy as long as there actually is energy and you have her attention. I don't get what the point of playing all those games is when you could have just asked for a number and invited her over to smash. Pussy doesn't come on a platter for your delight but every now and then. It's not a daily occurrence. Take it when it's offered to you.

This is the best reply so far. You come off as someone who doesn't interact with people outside work often, and you probably don't get invited to a significant percentage of the after work parties, anyway.

If you're going to pick up girls at the supermarket try the ones who aren't paid to work there, and maybe don't insult their pay grade.

Alright, let me fill you in.
I'm jacked, stacked, ridiculously good looking - I've picked up girls in the street before, just like that, snap interaction. See each other, immediate chemistry - BAM.

Less so recently cause I'm living in a small town currently and, believe it or no, other dudes started getting in my face, being territorial and shit.
Just took the joy out of it (that's why I was looking to move to a bigger, more anonymous city full with hotties, like Las Vegas, Miami etc).

If I go to a nightclub, I'll hook up easy - not always a home run but, it's a bad night if I don't suck face with at least a couple different girls.

"Is this guy delusional or what!!?? What a loser!!".

I understand, it's the internet. Easy to talk shit and blow smoke from a keyboard.

But this story seems to be genuinely interpreted by many as, "wow - schizophrenic here. This dude is the real life "Joker"" - lol.

Alls I'm doing here, is what I enjoy - understand the mind mechanics of some piece of chicken that, at some point, I will be going 4 inches deep on.

It's possible to turn negative energy into positive energy as long as there actually is energy and you have her attention. I don't get what the point of playing all those games is when you could have just asked for a number and invited her over to smash. Pussy doesn't come on a platter for your delight but every now and then. It's not a daily occurrence. Take it when it's offered to you.

Nuh nuh, you're thinking of me as some regular looking Joe Blow.

Stacked, jacked, I spend about 40 minutes in front the mirror each morning, hair, skin care - fuck it I even wear some discreet makeup.
I have my own hair stylist.

I get different responses from chicks than your regular Joe.

I don't operate according to the "take it when you're given it" law.
And I don't have take sex cause it's there. I take, GOOD sex, pretty much exclusively.

I'm jacked, stacked, ridiculously good looking - I've picked up girls in the street before, just like that, snap interaction. See each other, immediate chemistry - BAM.

Less so recently cause I'm living in a small town currently and, believe it or no, other dudes started getting in my face, being territorial and shit.
Just took the joy out of it (that's why I was looking to move to a bigger, more anonymous city full with hotties, like Las Vegas, Miami etc).

If I go to a nightclub, I'll hook up easy - not always a home run but, it's a bad night if I don't suck face with at least a couple different girls.

"Is this guy delusional or what!!?? What a loser!!".

I understand, it's the internet. Easy to talk shit and blow smoke from a keyboard.

But this story seems to be genuinely interpreted by many as, "wow - schizophrenic here. This dude is the real life "Joker"" - lol.

Alls I'm doing here, is what I enjoy - understand the mind mechanics of some piece of chicken that, at some point, I will be going 4 inches deep on.

Picking up a girl on the street is not an indication of photogenics, which is what I'm interpreting you're indicating. Literally anyone who doesn't have some giant flaw on their face or with their body can do it.

You sound like Zoolander, lol.

"Maybe there's more to life than being ridiculously good-looking?"

Maybe you should give us your age for more context. To me it sounds like you're a lonely pothead with a decent amount of muscle or something.

Picking up a girl on the street is not an indication of photogenics, which is what I'm interpreting you're indicating. Literally anyone who doesn't have some giant flaw on their face or with their body can do it.

You sound like Zoolander, lol.

"Maybe there's more to life than being ridiculously good-looking?"

Maybe you should give us your age for more context. To me it sounds like you're a lonely pothead with a decent amount of muscle or something.

I'm 32.
At nightclubs, I tell chicks I'm 27. So far so good.

I think is what happens when you interpret normal friendly behaviour as "sexual tension" and end up overstepping boundaries and offending people.

This is the first thing that came to mind when I read this:

shutterstock_223662796.jpg

This thread reads like the inner workings of psychological grooming by a sexual predator.

TS is a obvious troll but it still makes me wonder what goes on in that fucked up little head of his to create these utter bullshit stories.

You either have narcissistic personality disorder or you day dream like the joker about stupid scenarios so you can share it to sherdog.

Either way you sound pretty crazy forreal. It’s not just “haters” lmao. It’s all of society thinks you’re bateman from American psycho or the joker.

Especially your skincare/makeup routine

Well, that's a hurtful accusation, friend. But, whatever. I fail to see what it has to do with the TS behaving in a creepy manner. He requested further insight & I gave it to him.

No offence or anything bad intended

Last edited:
Back