Social This chick at the supermarket mugged me off

Why would that possibly be something to worry about?

A gal told me to go fuck myself - big deal?
Avoid gals like that in future - simple.

Still though, I need additional insights into WTF exactly went on here?

Ask yourself why she would do that. Most likely you come off as a self centered douchebag.

Ask yourself why she would do that. Most likely you come off as a self centered douchebag.

Okay - well, this is the first comment that may provide some actual insight.

So, an asshole?

That's cool - chicks love assholes.

They'll climb up on them, just won't marry them - which let me tell you, I'm perfectly fine with.

Supermarket = Institution currently housing Ts
Cash register = Ts' bed
Creepy male cashiers = The male nurses
Female cashier = Night nurse
Groceries = Ts' medication
Reciept = Glass of water

Supermarket = Institution currently housing Ts
Cash register = Ts' bed
Creepy male cashiers = The male nurses
Female cashier = Night nurse
Groceries = Ts' medication
Reciept = Glass of water
<{anton}>

Yeah, a cashier.

I've had some drama at this place in the past.

First off, I only ever go to female cashiers whilst paying for my groceries cause the dudes that work there are creepy.

Plus most of the chicks are hot and I enjoy the sexual tension.

This cutie had been giving me the "fuck me" eyes the past few weeks so, I'd been going to her exclusively.
I was waiting on the signals but when I got to the register I wasn't getting the "all the way" go ahead, so I assumed she was just fuckin' with me - you know how chicks do.
That's cool - I'm happy just to play the sexual-tension game.

Last time I'm in, no "fuck me" eyes.
If anything I got the "fuck off" feeling from her but, out of four registers, two dudes two gals - she was the cutest so, hell, I just followed general protocol.

She's mad.
Basically throwing the groceries at me.
When I go to pay, I tell her I'm paying in cash, and make the "money" motion with my fingers - in her face,

conor-mcgregor-get-that-money-optimize.gif

She literally throws my change into my hands, real mad now.

Then - icing on the cake - gives me this long "fuck my ass" look and asks me, "want your receipt?".

Like a dumb ass horny man I fall for it, upon which time she laughs in my face and waves me off, kind of like Smokey in "It's Friday".

tenor.gif

You believe that shit?

Is this some friendly "hard to get" - or legit hatred and will to oppress the man-bastard?

Have you ever been tested for autism or Aspergers?

Could be worthwhile.

You about to get #metoo if your not careful

Okay okay we've got passed the, "none of this happened" and "OP needs help" posts.

Can we progress onto some constructive feedback?

Entertain the idea that this actually happened in real lfe.

What would be the analysis?

Goes without saying, "avoid that cashier in future" but, additional perspectives, let's say?
She's mad cuz she threw herself at you and you never asked her out. Totally plausible. I had a similar experience at Walgreens. I believe you Bro.

<mma4>

First off, I only ever go to female cashiers whilst paying for my groceries cause the dudes that work there are creepy.

ironic.jpg

Anyway, they see tons of people every day. At some point they are in autopilot and you are just a number to them. I doubt she even noticed you looking at her or whatever.

I'm just amazed that there are shops with that many cashiers where there's a choice between men, women and attractive women or that their attractiveness is a criteria for going to their till and not going to the one with the shortest queue.
Most of the time I go to the self-service tills as the queues are shorter.

Why would that possibly be something to worry about?

A gal told me to go fuck myself - big deal?
Avoid gals like that in future - simple.

Still though, I need additional insights into WTF exactly went on here?

OK, you want some additional insights into what transpired?
Well, it's simple, you came across like a creep & she was repulsed & probably afraid of you.
I'm sorry for being so harsh but there's no way I could sugar coat it.
No, you didn't come across like some sort of bad boy "asshole" that she's intrigued by. You came across like a stalker who might rape & murder her. In fact, it's probably best if you go to another grocer for a while after that interaction.
Maybe next time you could try being nice & pleasant to people. And, by all means, do something about that horrific inner monologue. It's creepy as hell.

Never put pussy on a pedal stool

OK, you want some additional insights into what transpired?
Well, it's simple, you came across like a creep & she was repulsed & probably afraid of you.
I'm sorry for being so harsh but there's no way I could sugar coat it.
No, you didn't come across like some sort of bad boy "asshole" that she's intrigued by. You came across like a stalker who might rape & murder her. In fact, it's probably best if you go to another grocer for a while after that interaction.
Maybe next time you could try being nice & pleasant to people. And, by all means, do something about that horrific inner monologue. It's creepy as hell.

You write long posts to stuff that probably didnt happen

Yeah, sure. I can make up an incredible story too. If you're frequenting this establishment often, there should be no problem for you to snap some pictures of this girl.

Go get those pictures!

Back