This card is actually pretty stacked for a free event

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking over the fights booked for tonight's event I am left very satisfied with the entertainment that I am about to enjoy. Almost every fight has well known fighters on it, both skilled and journeymen level.

In the very least there are like 10 guys on the card that would be headlining Bellator events, haha.

I am pretty pumped, looking forward to the match ups

Robertson seems like a great prospect, solid win.

Got a Sage fight, love or hate the kid you will be paying attention. Court McGee has a fight, Dodson vs Moraes, Lauzon vs Guida (hell yea!), Nate the Great is fighting, Andrei fucking Arlovski is on the card, Matt Brown-Diego Sanchez will be fireworks and then of course the main event with Pettis and Porrier.

Very solid for a UFC Fight Night!

Some crafty old pros on that card....looking forward to it. Should be entertaining

Yeah a lot of veterans coming out of the dark on this one. Mixed in with some new faces. I even forgot to mention Raphael Assuncao in the OP - this card has got some firepower

Arlovski, Nightmare, hell - GUIDA is fighting tonight? I didn't even know for sure if he still fought in the damn UFC, and others who I haven't even named lots of good vets coming to put on a display of a combined hundreds of fights worth of experience.

I was just texting a buddy the same thing

I'm excepting Diego/Matt B fight will be some fireworks and brain cells likely lost

Should be fun.

Guys with name value but most of them are past prime, some of them far last. Still a fun card.

Like the Liongoat vs Hector Lombard Fight night card.

Guida & Tyron fence bounce guy (EDIT: Nate Marky Mark) are top 15 cult mma hero fighters.

clay-guida-ufc6-500x500.gif

Like the Liongoat vs Hector Lombard Fight night card.

Guida & Tyron fence bounce guy (EDIT: Nate Marky Mark) are top 15 cult mma hero fighters.

clay-guida-ufc6-500x500.gif

Let's hope he actually FIGHTS this time instead of bouncing around the cage with his hair fluttering all over the place so it looks like he is keeping busy for the judges

I still can't believe he beat RDA, Gomi and Pettis in a row. Especially Pettis for that time.

It's a good one. I'll be watching every fight from Dodson-Moraes on.

Looking forward to it. I hope Diego and Matt deliver.

I still can't believe he beat RDA, Gomi and Pettis in a row. Especially Pettis for that time.

I can't believe the judges and so many others considered his performance worthy of the win. I'd give that shit a draw at best.

But I still like Guida.

Let's hope Diego goes into the first round as if it were the 3rd

I too think it should be a fun card. The one upset I see potentially happening on the main card is Brown-Sanchez. Diego is a pretty healthy underdog but I give him a chance. Should be fun to watch either way!

Back