This can't be good. Angry's diet log.

Awesome. I used to save my money that I got for lunch when I didn't have a job, so what I did to get food in my stomach was eat people's leftovers. Lol. I used to sit with a group of people in the cafeteria, and they would often say, "I don't want these mashed potatoes", and I'd be all over it. You'd be surprised how much food you can eat when you sit with girls at lunch who don't want to finish their food.

Yea I've done that too. Its double win; Girls and food.

Thursday 10/1/09

6:10 a.m.- bowl ground turkey w/ baked beans. 2 fish oil, multi, echinacea.

4:00 p.m.- another bowl ground turkey w/ baked beans

7:00 p.m.- few peices of meatloaf. Then 2 chocolate chip cookies.

For 10/2/09

6:10 p.m.: small bowl gound turkey w/ baked beans. 2 fish oil,multi,echinacea.

2:45 p.m.- large handful almonds

11:30 p.m.- bowl of trix cereal.

I was at my old scools homecoming game yesterday and they wouldn't let me in because I go to a different school now. Everything is on lockdown here because of all of the gang fights and stuff. It also didn't help that I got caught sneaking in and then cussed half of the staff out because they wouldn't let me in. Then a cop got right in my face and started poking me because I was by the fence. I never realized how ghetto my school was.

Ive always heard that eating healthy was more expensive, but my expereince has been opisite of that. I went out yesterday bought two giant bags of salad at about three bucks a bag (probably couldve gotten it cheaper) two different types of dressing (oil and vinigar and a ginger type) for about two to three bucks a peice. A bag of carrots and a thing of bannanas and a bag of grapes. Throw in some cheap whey and you are set. Buy the tupperware take along containers throw your salad in with your dressing along with some carrots eat the carrots and then shake the hell of of the container and you have the best salad ever. Change up the type of dressing for diversity and eat some whey and bannas/grapes for breakfast and salad for lunch possibly throwing some shredded turkey in for something different and then go with your frozen chicken breast for dinner or order a small steak if you go out with mixed vegetables. idk just my two cents.

yea I also agree healthier foods are cheaper. thnx for the ideas.

Alright it has been a crazy weekend so I don't remember everything I ate. I will start this up again tomorow

monday 10/5/09

6:10 a.m.- large handfull almonds. 2 fish oil, multi, echinacea.

3:30 p.m.-(pre-workout) 2 JUMBO slices of pizza. dont remember exactly what was on it though.

7:30 p.m.- subway foot long. buffalo chicken on wheat w/ lettuce green & yellow peppers and ranch dressing. ( destroyed in less than 2 minutes easy.)

Tuesday 10/6/09

6:10 a.m.- subway 6 inch philly cheesesteak on the cheesy bread w/ provolone, yellow, green, and jalapeno peppers, onions (nasty:() and chiptole sauce.

2:30 p.m.- subway 6 inch buffalo chicken on wheat w/ yellow and green peppers, provolone, an ranch dressing.

3:50 p.m.- small handful of these little blueberry pomegranate nut clusters.

Wednesday 10/7/09

6:10 a.m.- can of tuna w/ hot sauce. small handful almonds. 2 fish oil, multi.

6:30 p.m.- Lots of general tsao's chicken with broccoli.

10:00 p.m.- More China food. Pork, chicken, shrimp, scallops w/ mixed veggies. ( happy family I think its called). 1 fish oil.

I was also wondering since I can't always get vegetables, if it would be good for me to get a greens+ supplement. I was looking at the berry one.
EDIT: this one Greens Plus - Superfood rich in chlorophyll.

Thursday 10/8/09

9:30 a.m.- 2 Bagels. 1 w/ cream cheese

1:40 p.m.- A plate of spicy chicken tenders ( crap processed kind). A small Bag of those gay rice cake things.

7:eek:o p.m- Olive garden- a few small beef raviolis, small salad, 1 breadstick. Steak and chicken w/ squash, zucchini, peppers, and potatoes (only ate a few bites, took rest home.)

As you can see it was a very strict day for my diet :icon_neut

But we FINALLY went grocery shopping. Now I have eggs, veggies, and meat so my log should be looking a bit better for a while.

Friday 10/9/09

6:10 a.m.- 2 eggs with some chopped red and green pepper w/ hotsauce. 1 apple. multi, 2 fish oil.

2:45 p.m.- 2 small pieces of steak, bite of chicken. Very small amount of potatoes. Small handful jalapeno monteray jack cheese cubes.

6:00 p.m.- 5 slices turkey beast lunch meat. Handful jalapeno monteray jack cheese cubes. Some grapes

9:15 p.m.- can of that cambells chunky soup (turkey pot pie).

Saturday 10/10/09

10:00 a.m.- 3 eggs w/ a lot of spinach and red peppers w/ hotsauce. small bowl of grapes with 3 strawberries. multi and 2 fish oil.

1:00 p.m. - Salad (iceberg lettuce)w/ cucumbers, some shredded carrot, a handful of each colby jack and monteray jack cheese cubes, 2 slices of turkey lunch meat w/ some italian dressing. 3 pieces of bacon and apple on the side.

4:30 p.m.- 1 bite size piece of carmel ( yes I say carmel NOT caramel.)

5:15 p.m.- bowl of ground beef w/ peppers and onions. side of corn chips and salsa.

6:00 p.m.- klondike bar. ( i forgot how good these things are. The commercials are for real.)

7:30 PM: 1 more klondike bar. ( too good. all done for real now tho.)

I love the weekends. its when I get most of my food in. Still waiting on the reduced lunch for my school but I should have it pretty soon.

I am almost out of my multis so I am going to need a new one soon. Checked the multi thread so I have been looking at the NOW adam multi. Any recomendations are apreciated.

Also I am thinking about getting a greens+ supplement. Do yo think it would be good for me to get one or should I just save my money?

Sunday 10/11/09

10:45 AM: Ground beef w/ green peppers and onions. Small handful of monteray jack cheese cubes

11:45 AM: 2 fish oil, multi

3:30 PM: Sandwich- wheat bread, 3 slices turkey breast lunch meat, some spinach, 3 thin tomato slices, some mustard and a little hotsauce. small handful colby jack and monteray jack cheese cubes.

Monday 10/12/09

6:15 AM: Around 1/4 isopure zero carb protein drink (tasted like puke. Quit that:icon_conf ). 3/4 Met-rx protein bar. multi, 2 fish oil.

2:45 PM: Poptart and banana

8:30 PM: Some baked beans w/ hotsauce. aplle (getting ready to lift. late session tonight)

Also I am thinking about getting a greens+ supplement. Do yo think it would be good for me to get one or should I just save my money?

Since you can't get in a reliable variety of quality fruits and vegetables at this point, it's probably a good idea, depending on the cost. Frozen broccoli and the like are relatively cheap, so weigh your options, will the greens+ last you longer than an amount of frozen veggies you could buy with the same amount of $?

Also, kudo's for trying to do what you can under less than ideal economic conditions, this attitude early in life will serve you very, very well later on.

thanks. yea I will probably end up getting some just to try it out. I think it will be easier to get some of that in me than veggies because I can just put it in a shake.

But I was thinking that I have a lot going on right now (family, school and things like that.) so I probably wont be updating this or my training log consistently. So when I have the chance I'll come one here but it won't be often.

Havent logged my food in a long time. Will start back up tomorow.

Monday 12/28/09

8:30 AM- Multi, 2 fish oil Caps

12:30 PM- Salad w/ green pepper,salami, ham, mozarella, tomatoes, some black olives, light Italian dressing.
VERY small piece of velvet and coffe cake.
handful Kirkland mixed nuts

3:00 PM- Same salad as above, but bigger bowl.

7:00 PM- Shake w/ 1 banana, mixed berries, milk, 1 scoop whey, ice. EDIT: Only had about 2/3

8:00 PM- Steak, tater tots, some ketchup.

10:00 PM- Glass of grapefruit juice, fish oil cap.

Teusday 12/29/09

8:00 AM- Multi, 2 fish oil caps

11:45 AM- Diet Coke

12:15 PM- Omelet (2 eggs, spinach, 1 slice American chesse.)
Salad ( Lettuce, carrots, shredded cheese, Italian dressing.)
Apple

3:00 PM- Met-Rx Big 100 Protein bar, 32 oz. Powerade.

7:30 PM- 3 Hotdogs (with buns), some tortilla chips and salsa. 3 bite size candies (twix, snickers, milky way)

Got really hungry for some reason.

Back