This Cain-JDS stuff is ridiculous.

What comes first, TS's sherdog black belt or his "MMA has gotten boring" thread?

I think it's great to see them fight again, just wish they would've had more fights in between to try and build the rematches up more.

This. I don't understand the rush--it seems like short term thinking. What happens when this fight is over? Assuming neither of them wants to drop a weight class (which would be pretty difficult), how will the loser ever get another title shot? It's going to be pretty hard to sell a 4th bout, even if the loser wins 4 or 5 in a row after this one.

With that said, I'm still excited to see this fight. I just wish they would have spaced it out a little more.

I agree, this JDS getting a title shot just because he is the number one contender is absurd. They need new blood fighting for the title, I think it should be Brendan Schaub vs Cain. That would be a competitive fight.

JDS will win, they will fight end up fighting 5 times, and will go down in history as the greatest HW rivals ever.

We got Liddell-Handy THREE Times, hell we even got Ortiz/Shamrock Three frickin times while Ortiz won them ALL...So how is it a problem to have a third Velasquez/Dos Santos exactly, knowing Junior is the ONLY ONE who has ever finished The champ and in quick fashion ?

They're the 2 best in the HW division so why the fuck not.

Are they gonna just fight ten times in a row or what? Shit is getting OLD.

They could fight each-other till one or both retire, and I still wouldn't be tired of it. What's to be tired of? They run the HW division, and they bring it every-time they fight. There's no need for shit-talk, when you let your fighting do the talking.

Even if JDS loses, he's still got a win over Cain. Only take him to knock off 3 top contenders to get another shot. Cain and JDS will be top 5 hw for the next 10 yrs.

Yeah, watching the two best HW's on the planet trade W's sucks :rolleyes:

Well I'd like them to fight other guys, but since they are mikes ahead of the rest of the pack, and since they split wins and since their first two fights were absolutely NOTHING alike, I think it's cool they fight again.

Mostly I just quoted you to compliment you on your AV, I love it!

Getting old? lol this is one of the biggest fights in the history of mma. And if the fight every 2 years depending what happens, then I won't have a problem with it then.

I would rather watch Cain-JDS than Cain-Zulu or Cain-Hong Man Choi or Cain-Pro Wrestler With a Mask or Cain-Sakuraba or Cain-MinowaMan or JDS-Zulu or JDS-Hong Man Choi or JDS-Pro Wrestler With a Mask or JDS-Sakuraba or JDS-MinowaMan

Saku vs ANYONE = GOLD. And don't you forget it.

Travis Browne and Fabricio Werdum are solid contenders (especially Browne...he has a high ceiling)...with that said, Cain and JDS are head and shoulders better than their division. T

geez another idiot, this trilogy is one of the best EVER in mma history, so go fuck yourself TS

I would rather watch Cain-JDS than Cain-Zulu or Cain-Hong Man Choi or Cain-Pro Wrestler With a Mask or Cain-Sakuraba or Cain-MinowaMan or JDS-Zulu or JDS-Hong Man Choi or JDS-Pro Wrestler With a Mask or JDS-Sakuraba or JDS-MinowaMan

Keep going, or is that the end of the list? Not a lot of matchups you think are worse than JDS-Cain, you must hate it

Back