This Cain-JDS stuff is ridiculous.

KellenPatrick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Are they gonna just fight ten times in a row or what? Shit is getting OLD.

It's a RUBBER MATCH. If you've seen MMA long enough, there have been many rubber matches in the past. And JDS clearly is the best HW contender at this time.

No, the loser would have to fight Bigfoot to get back to the contention.

Yeah, watching the two best HW's on the planet trade W's sucks :rolleyes:

I would rather watch Cain-JDS than Cain-Zulu or Cain-Hong Man Choi or Cain-Pro Wrestler With a Mask or Cain-Sakuraba.

I'd rather Cain was undefeated for ten years.

Yeah, I know all about rubber matches, cocky. This as been three fights in a row in a short time. Ridiculous.

The trilogy of the 2 best HWs in their prime is the greatest thing in MMA right now, you're not much of a fight fan.

I agree 100%. Cain hasn't fought anyone but Bigfoot and Dos Santos since October 2010.

Don't watch it then and stop your crying it's not like the fights haven't made sense.

I think it's great to see them fight again, just wish they would've had more fights in between to try and build the rematches up more.

They are the top 2 heavyweights and they both have a win over the other. Your complaints are...odd.

If you think it's crap, what's your alternative? Who would you have Cain fight? Werdum is the only one with a fleeting chance against JDS or Cain. Cormier is going LHW. Barnett may get a chance soon but he'll get destroyed. Everyone else is hurt, suspended, or has recent loss.

The rubber match is where it's at and after that's done it's a pretty cruddy list of contenders.

Find a new sport, TS.

If you're not eagerly anticipating this.

I could watch these two fight 20 times in a row. They're the two best in the world and they're 1-1, why would you not want to see this fight?

Don't know why anybody would want to watch the consensus #1 and #2 of the division fight. Shit's for the birds.

Back