This autistic student asked for a ‘fist bump’ and a selfie. He got two Title IX investigations.

<Deported1>

Seriously though if this incident is just about a fist bump then this has all the signs of victimhood. There is no logic and reason. There has to be something else though even these crazy feminists can’t get worked up over a simple fist bump....we’ll i think anyways

Taking the story at face value, it isn't necessarily about victimhood culture. It could very well be a power trip (although those two things are related). I've seen girls do that to guys before (not using institutional power but verbally abusing guys lower on the social totem pole), including a full on mentally handicap guy at my school. But obviously all there is is speculation.

There will always be mean or just insecure people that will abuse power when they are given it.

Last edited:
People feel encouraged to see themselves as victims these days. Sad state of affairs.

maybe she heard fist 'pump' .. 'can I fist pump you?'

Let’s take a stand and advocate for handicap and disabled rights. What about the rights of the young autistic man? This is truly sickening.

I think claims women make should be taken seriously. But title ix processes should be done in a way they can be resolved with innocent kids getting out of the shit.

Also I think assertiveness training or something for the girl would be beneficial. She didn't feel like dealing with the aspie but she decided to file a claim instead of telling him or telling a supervisor.

I think claims women make should be taken seriously. But title ix processes should be done in a way they can be resolved with innocent kids getting out of the shit.

Also I think assertiveness training or something for the girl would be beneficial. She didn't feel like dealing with the aspie but she decided to file a claim instead of telling him or telling a supervisor.

What about some sort of consequences for filing a frivolous claim?

What about some sort of consequences for filing a frivolous claim?
If there is malicious intent of perjury or whatever then yeah. I don't think it is a good solution and could be counterproductive otherwise.

If this girl really had a panic attack when a boy fist bumped her, let the process work. The committee should have dismissed it and no one should have heard about it. The manager could go and have a chat with the boy or replace the girl when they have to deal with this kid. Not sure what went wrong or if this story isn't the whole story.

Please expand on this. This is something I did not know about Sweden. You'd think a "feminist" government would be accommodating of the less fortunate but then I did hear about how Iceland got rid of Down Syndrome. They strongly encourage all women with Down Syndrome babies to get abortions. So I guess it might be part of North Western feminist culture that I had not thought about.

Interesting. Can you expand on this?
Fair enough:

This is a multifaceted issue:

* Insurances companies have repeatedly discriminated against people with disabilities and denied them insurances.
* They receive healthcare much later than "normal people".
* Disabled women are 70% more likely to die from breast cancer since hospitals fail to diagnose them in time and meet their needs.
* The accessibility to various venues, from government buildings to baths are simply not there.
* A child with diabetes have to pay a 300% higher premium than a 55 year old heavy smoker.
* Researcher from Uppsala university found that people with disabilities have far lower salaries than a non-disabled person with a similar job.
* 93% of people with disabilities have experienced work related discrimination.

Imagine paying Muslims lower salaries or if 93% of women faced discrimination at work and all hell would break loose. You never see activists other than the normal associations for people with disabilities fight for their rights, they are a forgotten group and media rarely ask politicians the hard questions on how to help this group to be respected and more included in society.

This bullshit is spreading to the workplace as well. A guy at my work got put on warning for sexual harassment because he winked at a girl. This bitch reported him because he winked at her in the cafeteria.

I feel like it is just a way for weak and pathetic people to feel power. To abuse an unfair system to hurt people because they are insecure cunts who hate themselves.
How can you prove a wink. I would just deny deny deny

Fair enough:

This is a multifaceted issue:

* Insurances companies have repeatedly discriminated against people with disabilities and denied them insurances.
* They receive healthcare much later than "normal people".
* Disabled women are 70% more likely to die from breast cancer since hospitals fail to diagnose them in time and meet their needs.
* The accessibility to various venues, from government buildings to baths are simply not there.
* A child with diabetes have to pay a 300% higher premium than a 55 year old heavy smoker.
* Researcher from Uppsala university found that people with disabilities have far lower salaries than a non-disabled person with a similar job.
* 93% of people with disabilities have experienced work related discrimination.

Imagine paying Muslims lower salaries or if 93% of women faced discrimination at work and all hell would break loose. You never see activists other than the normal associations for people with disabilities fight for their rights, they are a forgotten group and media rarely ask politicians the hard questions on how to help this group to be respected and more included in society.

I thought there was universal healthcare in Sweden?

I thought there was universal healthcare in Sweden?
It is but the staff are not educated to cater to people with disabilities, the staff also view people with disabilities with prejudices that in turn affect their care and help negatively.

The politicians constantly cut back on expenditure on people with disabilities but for women and Muslims, they keep printing money like there is no tomorrow.

This bullshit is spreading to the workplace as well. A guy at my work got put on warning for sexual harassment because he winked at a girl. This bitch reported him because he winked at her in the cafeteria.

I feel like it is just a way for weak and pathetic people to feel power. To abuse an unfair system to hurt people because they are insecure cunts who hate themselves.
Your “friend” is ugly, that was the real issue. It’s only sexual harrassment if you are ugly.

It is but the staff are not educated to cater to people with disabilities, the staff also view people with disabilities with prejudices that in turn affect their care and help negatively.

Can vouch for this in the NHS, I’ve had 3 diversity courses in the past 12 months that have dealt with how to best care for people from diverse cultures/religious beliefs but none mandated for helping people with disabilities (despite the fact we encounter people with a wide range of disabilities far more often)

It's just all insane.
I don't get how people don't see how they're being led into their "opinions" or "facts".

Under Obama it was who could use which bathroom and how many genders there are. And police shooting black people because hey, they could be his son.

Under Trump it's Nazis and Russian's and racists.
Because the Nazi's and Russian's always got along.

It's all guided divisiveness. And everyone falls for it.

Back