1. Guest, The MS Paint Shoop Thread v5 is up! Red Block» | Blue Block»
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

This autistic student asked for a ‘fist bump’ and a selfie. He got two Title IX investigations.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Lord Coke Red Belt

Does this seem like a bad guy? Does this kid deserve to have his life ruined? I have no doubt this kid is extremely awkward and maybe this girl felt a little uncomfortable because the guy is autistic and does not know how to act like the rest of this. At what point did that turn into a reason to ruin a young man's life?

[​IMG]

2. lifelessheap Gold Belt

That's retarded. Men are under attack on campus.

So a strong, confident women who thinks women are just as capable as men filed an official complaint because a mentally challenged boy asked her to do a fist bump? She is so strong and brave. She is proving that women can do anything a man can do!

Where did logic and reason go? Why did colleges go insane and why are the adults not fixing this? She should have been laughed at and told to fuck off when she filed a complaint. A fist bump request is not sexual harassment.

3. Ripskater Johnny Mac's friend Banned

It sounds about right for the #metoo era that we're in.

4. Farmer Br0wn Farmer Br0wn belt

Some people are absolutely desperate to ascribe themselves victimhood status.

For whatever reason, victimhood has now become social currency in the 21st century.

I also suspect it has something to do with the fact that most people desire to feel the emotion of righteous indignation. Some will even go as far as to manufacture reasons to experience righteous indignation.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  5. Rygu R.I.P. Obie

You can thank your local daddy issue riddled feminist for that.

6. lifelessheap Gold Belt

This bullshit is spreading to the workplace as well. A guy at my work got put on warning for sexual harassment because he winked at a girl. This bitch reported him because he winked at her in the cafeteria.

I feel like it is just a way for weak and pathetic people to feel power. To abuse an unfair system to hurt people because they are insecure cunts who hate themselves.

7. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I'm lucky that I'm the only male (not counting the office boss) in the office but the age difference is so much all the female coworkers I have treat me like I'm their kid.

8. Ripskater Johnny Mac's friend Banned

He should have been charged with rape.

9. WhitebeltXL Black Belt

Wow, way to take a kid, who clearly has medical problems that make social situations incredibly difficult, and make his life even harder with this bullshit.

10. Trotsky Steel Belt

My first impression is that I highly, highly doubt that this is all there is to the story.

EDIT: But, to be sure, there needs to be something done by state government and/or the federal government to regulate these college and high school kangaroo courts. It's far too easy to ruin someone's life through the disciplinary processes of the education system, where the burdens of proof and the substantive due process is much lower.

11. YoungBoyd World class chess player

12. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

This is a weird story where I am hesitant to comment. I feel like these stories are the ones where only people who live and work on the campus, and regularly interact with the accused in question, tend to have a grip on the nuanced reality.

13. Ripskater Johnny Mac's friend Banned

<mma4>

14. Brodels Black Belt

So is the guy too retarded for a real job, or is he functional enough to know if he's sexually harassing someone? Can't fucking be both. This is infuriating.

And let's say this was a "normal" guy who hit on someone who didn't want to be hit on. Why in the fuck can't a woman just find that guy annoying or creepy and complain to her friends about him?? Why does it always go straight to ruining a life now? Why does the entire country need to hear about it? Just stay away from him if he's so terrible.

15. AlexDB9 Banned Banned

<Deported1>

Seriously though if this incident is just about a fist bump then this has all the signs of victimhood. There is no logic and reason. There has to be something else though even these crazy feminists can’t get worked up over a simple fist bump....we’ll i think anyways

16. Lord Coke Red Belt

Another thing I hate is that schools have all these disability accommodations that people that don't really have problems can take advantage of. However, the people with real disabilities tend to not be savvy enough to take advantage of them because the schools don't make it a priority to inform their disabled students about what is available.

Compare this woman. She got accommodations all throughout law school for her anxiety and panic attacks and the fact and yes she claims this is a real disability for being a slow reader.. I.e. 50% more time on all tests and a private testing area.. She then gets denied a accommodation from the NY bar. Fails the bar twice and then finally gets her accommodation on the third try and is allowed to pass. By the way she is suing the NY bar for not giving her the accomdation the first two time. She lost her job because she could not pass and is seeking damages
    https://lawandcrime.com/uncategoriz...e-failed-bar-exam-and-lost-160k-per-year-job/

daily caller has a better article here
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/16/harvard-grad-sues-over-failed-bar-exam/

This is someone who milked the system to get through. Being a slow reader is not a disability. Or at least one we should recognize.
    This autistic kid could be the rain man for all we know and even if he is not he deserves some compassion. Not to have his life ruined by some women who is just trying to get attention.

17. Lord Coke Red Belt

And this is how I win you over Trots. As you can tell this young man is a person of color. Could it be that this metoo movement is in part a way to perpetuate America's ugly history of white women wrongfully accusing black men of misconduct?

18. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Oh that pisses me right the fuck off.

Did she get an extra day on the LSAT then?

19. SaiWa Red Belt

Something isn't adding up. Need more info.

20. Trotsky Steel Belt

Search for posts including "kangaroo courts" by me. I've been critical of his phenomenon for some time. The Obama administration did a little bit to raise to standards of due process in colleges, but there still isn't nearly enough oversight to guarantee it: and even when there is, it's almost never timely.

No. I have never gotten that impression at all (I don't see black men bearing a disproportionate brunt of the allegations), and his being a POC didn't enter my mind.