Thinking of getting a Prius

Make sure you use rolling resistance tires or else you'll loose 3-4 mpg, more if use a shitty tire. The tires are hard as a rock unless they've changed them. When the FRS/BRZ first came out they used Prius tires on the back to slide around easier.

I bought a new Prius last year and I love it. 55 mpg and Toyota's last forever. My favorite the thing to do is cut in front of a big truck or suv and go really slow

I'm going to get a full electric car for my next vehicle (first new vehicle)
not a nissan leaf and I probably can't afford a tesla.
we shall see.

th

rolling_coal_hybrid-69435.gif

My favorite thing to do in my truck is line up either of my headlights with the side mirrors on a Prius.
Nerd rage ensues.

I bought a new Prius last year and I love it. 55 mpg and Toyota's last forever. My favorite the thing to do is cut in front of a big truck or suv and go really slow

Misread the title for a penis

Was about to say good luck man

Excellent idea.

Make sure you use rolling resistance tires or else you'll loose 3-4 mpg, more if use a shitty tire. The tires are hard as a rock unless they've changed them. When the FRS/BRZ first came out they used Prius tires on the back to slide around easier.

Surprisingly I've heard they are good in snow as well because of the cvt transmission? I could've been bullshited tho.

Unless you are using it as a taxi or similar, the premium for hybrid will not be made up for in gas mileage. The battery will need replacing every two-three years maybe. Otherwise, regenerative braking and good gas mileage are cool. Brake pads last forever because a lot of braking is done through motor recharging battery.

Of course you know the difference between a porcupine and a Prius.

Prius drivers are absolutely the worst drivers out there. They drive slow on the fwy to save some gas. Bunch of losers causing traffic.
I think its the weak engine. drove one on holiday. not a lot of pep, but once you got moving no problem i wouldn't mind getting one or another hybrid in the future

I love mine. I bought a 2012 Prius (Toyota certified used) about 8 months ago, and I've had no issues at all. I went from paying about $60 per week in gas to about $15. The front seats are very roomy. I am 6'5" and I am very comfortable while driving, even for long distances. I average about 48 to the gallon, but that is because most of my driving is on the freeway. I did look into the issue of if the hybrid battery has to be replaced, and there are places that will sell reconditioned batteries, installed for $700. It sounds like a lot, but that costs way less than some of these unreliable cars where you are having to constantly fix or repair shit on a monthly basis.

Believe me, I am far from the stereotypical Prius driver, and I wasn't even seriously considering one until I actually test drove one. I have not regretted my decision.

the only thing that keeps me from cars like that is getting in wrecks . I feel like it's certain injury or death

You are very ignorant and/or stupid. I was rear-ended by a dumbass in his Bimmer not paying attention to the bumper to bumper traffic on the 105w. Asshole smashed his whole front end and the only thing wrecked on my car was my rear bumper. Yeah, totally "certain injury or death". Next myth?

GYZ50uQ.jpg

3Yr7jDQ.jpg

Unless you are using it as a taxi or similar, the premium for hybrid will not be made up for in gas mileage. The battery will need replacing every two-three years maybe. Otherwise, regenerative braking and good gas mileage are cool. Brake pads last forever because a lot of braking is done through motor recharging battery.

Batteries, at least in California have an 8 yr or 100,000 mile warranty. Don't know where you read this bullshit from. Best for people to stay away from Sherdog. It's constantly full of dumbass and ignorant posts.

You wanna know how we know you're gay?

It gets good gas mileage and if dicaprio can get ass driving one then theres hope lol

Gotta be honest here; the Hillbilly's that own those trucks are typically just as annoying as the homos driving a Prius. Both can be extremes of shitty stereo types.

You are very ignorant and/or stupid. I was rear-ended by a dumbass in his Bimmer not paying attention to the bumper to bumper traffic on the 105w. Asshole smashed his whole front end and the only thing wrecked on my car was my rear bumper. Yeah, totally "certain injury or death". Next myth?

GYZ50uQ.jpg

3Yr7jDQ.jpg
glad you survived your 5mph wreck against a little bmw.. I'm more worried about some cock sucker in a full size truck or Suv at highway speeds running up my ass

glad you survived your 5mph wreck against a little bmw.. I'm more worried about some cock sucker in a full size truck or Suv at highway speeds running up my ass

You sound like a pussy seriously. The prius is a full sized car. Not like a bug or fiat.

Back