Thinking of betting on the dogs.

SideKickPro24

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So I was thinking of putting a little money on the bader, Henderson, Johnson parley. Risky, but I think they all have a better chance of winning than the odds makers do.

Really confident that bader can beat Davis, and that Johnson can beat Gus. The only one that scares me is hendo , because he didn't look good in that shogun fight even though he won.

Wanted to hear some of y'all's takes on these matchups.

I don't see Hendo winning this. He will lose by decision imo.
Bader and Johnson have a decent chance.

Bet on Bader alone, but better bet on how many rounds will be in those fights if your betting website allows it.

I'd only bet on Rumble and Bader. Davis has shown that he'll break if he can't outwrestle his opponent or take him down and I think Bader has the KO power and stand-up ability to either end the fight or UD Davis if he can keep it standing. Hell with Rumble, ya just never know.... he might demolish or get demolished.

I'm an underdog bettor...

If the line is strong enough, I'll put a bit on Bader and/or Johnson, both straight up and as a possible parlay.

Anyone have the rough odds? Don't have access to an odds aggregate site here at work...

So I was thinking of putting a little money on the bader, Henderson, Johnson parley. Risky, but I think they all have a better chance of winning than the odds makers do.

Really confident that bader can beat Davis, and that Johnson can beat Gus. The only one that scares me is hendo , because he didn't look good in that shogun fight even though he won.

Wanted to hear some of y'all's takes on these matchups.

I bet big on Bader. I don't even see him as a dog. I wouldn't even be opposed to him being the betting favorite or at least like -105. Do we really think Davis is going to wrestlefuck him?

Johnson is a live dog too. Definitely worth some money if you're feeling like betting on him.

Now Hendo...outside of an H bomb I don't see him having much chance in this fight at all.

I'd only bet on Rumble and Bader. Davis has shown that he'll break if he can't outwrestle his opponent or take him down and I think Bader has the KO power and stand-up ability to either end the fight or UD Davis if he can keep it standing. Hell with Rumble, ya just never know.... he might demolish or get demolished.

Not exactly...he didn't break against Machida and he hardly had much wrestling success. Don't think he won the fight, but still didn't look awful.

I bet big on Bader. I don't even see him as a dog. I wouldn't even be opposed to him being the betting favorite or at least like -105. Do we really think Davis is going to wrestlefuck him?

Johnson is a live dog too. Definitely worth some money if you're feeling like betting on him.

Now Hendo...outside of an H bomb I don't see him having much chance in this fight at all.

Bader is the 1 fighter I will never bet for or against.

His fight with Tito sealed that decision for me.

Why in the world would you parlay them?

If i would have to pick a winner in a underdog match it would be for ROY NELSON VS. ALISTAIR OVEREEM. I think roy nelson is durable enough to handle what Overeem dishes out and has a mean overhand right. Plus, we all know what Overeem's chin is like. There is no way Dan Henderson beats mousasi and the same with bader.

Was thinking the same thing ts.

I could see Hendo winning an unimpressive sd.

His last 2/3 were split decisions. Not only is he not impressive, he makes the other guy look worse than they really are.

It could be a very boring fight n Hendo wins two rounds via tds. (Mouss isn't known for his tdd)

Was thinking the same thing ts.

I could see Hendo winning an unimpressive sd.

His last 2/3 were split decisions. Not only is he not impressive, he makes the other guy look worse than they really are.

It could be a very boring fight n Hendo wins two rounds via tds. (Mouss isn't known for his tdd)

Exactly his fights with machida, and rashad tell me he can still make his fights ugly and get the win. Literally one TD won those fights for those guys.

But he was getting tore up by shogun before that right hand came.

Don't parlay underdogs. If you feel there's value, bet them seperately.

Exactly his fights with machida, and rashad tell me he can still make his fights ugly and get the win. Literally one TD won those fights for those guys.

But he was getting tore up by shogun before that right hand came.

True, but it's not like Mouss looked great in UFC either.

If Hendo was fighting a grappler, I might think twice before betting on him. Vs striker with so so tdd, it's a decent bet

Good thing I hedged my bet with a bader, rumble parley.

But so salty I didn't do a rumble by first round stoppage. Was gonna put it in, but my buddy had to use my com to make his bets.

Haven't seen such live dogs in a while.

if youre going to hedge a parlay, whats the point of doing a parlay? The point of parlays is to increase variance.

Back