Think about how alpha you have to be

it just shows that Your a Beta male....An Alpha doesnt feel the need to run his mouth he just shows up and does his thing and has everyones respect ,

Lucas.jpg

Think about how omega you have to be to make this thread
hey man i'm not in denial. i know what my limits are and what im capable of. i have no where near the balls even a prelim fighter has. thats why i can't help but respect what mcgregor does, it's insane to me. i hope that makes sense.

To come into a press conference for a fighting organization and verbally rape a room full of professional fighters over and over and all they can do is sit there and smile at you while you embarrass them in front of the world

iu
Khabib choked him out and then spit on him while Conor just sat there and took it. That's not alpha at all

Khabib choked him out and then spit on him while Conor just sat there and took it. That's not alpha at all
lol yeah he got beat by another high level alpha, that doesn't take away his own status and turn him beta. it just shows you how beast khabib is.

idk man cerrone isn't a midget and he 10-8 him at press conference then just beat his ass last weekend. but i do agree there are levels to the alpha game.
Cerrone is midget in his mind that his why he need alcohol to live in this world

lol yeah he got beat by another high level alpha, that doesn't take away his own status and turn him beta. it just shows you how beast khabib is.
It kinda does though. Alphas don't get spit on and take it. Alphas don't get that badly humiliated. It's clearly effected Conor too because he has had zero confidence when he talks since then.

Think about how beta you gotta be to start threads about it?

Fellas, is talking gay?
lol. people don't understand that there are alpha traits in communication too. to be able to control a room like that is insane. leave alone that they are trained killers.

It kinda does though. Alphas don't get spit on and take it. Alphas don't get that badly humiliated. It's clearly effected Conor too because he has had zero confidence when he talks since then.
man i agree with you, it has to have affected him. theres no way it hasn't. whenever you get alphad it hurts right? but it doesn't take you down to square 1. he's not shrivelling in a bedroom on reddit he's still beating ass in the ufc he's still got that alpha in him.

Cerrone is midget in his mind that his why he need alcohol to live in this world

Huh? Conor drinks too, along with lots of other fighters and athletes. A lot of “alphas” in general drink.

Chael would make him cry like a 5yo kid in a war of words :)

To come into a press conference for a fighting organization and verbally rape a room full of professional fighters over and over and all they can do is sit there and smile at you while you embarrass them in front of the world
So Conor can talk the talk...Ohhh alpha:rolleyes:

Besides, remove the identity politics aspect, and Conor cannot get away with 10% of
his crap (A sizeable part of it is not even original BTW).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back