Think about how alpha you have to be

Jedijiujitsu

Hespect
@Green
Reaction score
To come into a press conference for a fighting organization and verbally rape a room full of professional fighters over and over and all they can do is sit there and smile at you while you embarrass them in front of the world

iu

He's a charismatic guy with a natural talent at trash-talking for sure, but i mostly prefer fighters that do most of their talking inside the cage, i think that's way more alpha.

Being a good talker sounds more like a nerd trait

Alpha's don't have to say shit. Like Khabib and Conor for instance.

Conor did all the talking outside the Octagon. Khabib did all the talking when he was prison raping him.

These are the things you contemplate in your spare time?

Being a good talker sounds more like a nerd trait

Alpha's don't have to say shit. Like Khabib and Conor for instance.

Conor did all the talking outside the Octagon. Khabib did all the talking when he was prison raping him.
no but actually think about for a second. 99.9% of people that become world famous fighters still don't have that alpha level of confidence. when u actually have a deep think about it man mcgregor is a fuckin beast of a human being

i understand what you're saying but there's still this level that 99.9999% of the world dont have

How can you call him alpha when he literally got raped?

P70.ugly1.jpg
khabib is alpha too though, he can say to professional fighters im gonna smash ur face. thats next level confidence too. they both have it.

there's always a bigger dog

To come into a press conference for a fighting organization and verbally rape a room full of professional fighters over and over and all they can do is sit there and smile at you while you embarrass them in front of the world

iu

Conor exposed Khabib and Ali during the press conference and said that they are both rats:

iu
What he can say bad about Jon Jones, only steroids, he verbally rape midgets not normal size people

What a sad existence to idolize someone for that

Fighting is alpha. Knocking guys out is alpha. The other shit is rude. Being rude isn't alpha and you should probably just clean your room when your mom tells you to.

What he can say bad about Jon Jones, only steroids, he verbally rape midgets not normal size people
idk man cerrone isn't a midget and he 10-8 him at press conference then just beat his ass last weekend. but i do agree there are levels to the alpha game.

Go play touchbutt with yourself

Think about how omega you have to be to make this thread

Nice word placement there with the rape word. I wonder why you used that word...

Back