Things You've learned about sherdog Culture

Word. I wasn't pissed about anything. It was more or less just an observation. I'm not trying to discredit any of them either. I just found it interesting that fighters with spotty records were considered the best in mma/ufc. Imo it's due to the sport being young mixed with the fact that there are a lot of ways to win or lose an mma fight. I doubt we will see fighters that will fall into that list ever again, because the sport has evolved and there is a much bigger roster.

^
Perfect, put that in your first post and bump the thread.

I hear length and post count go hand-in-hand. This ought to be good.
7dcb8fd4_post-35708-James-Franco-So-Good-gif-tumbl-tcDE.gif

I've been told I'm hung like a horse
seah03.gif

The MMA subcultures two most populated political parties are called The Just Bleeds and Hipster MMA fans.

They don't exclusively subscribe to all the following, but this pretty well sums up their differences:

JBs believe and love everything Dana says HFs detest everything he says

JBs only watch UFC and think all Non UFC orgs only have terrible fighters unless they come to UFC of corse. HFs follow multiple orgs and sometimes have a creepy obsession for all things Japanese.

JBs boo immediately when a fight hits the ground and it doesn't matter if there are like 12 sub attempts in 30 seconds, they will still call it lay and pray. HFs could watch a ground game with no advancing or movement and at least claim to be fascinated by the subtle nuances of the chess match.

JBs think Fedor only fought cans. HFs are ready and willing to justify how Zulu was a legit threat that could have beaten the entire UFC HW division at the time.

JBs mostly hate women's MMA but will start a thread once a week about who they consider the hottest female on MMA. HFs think women are p4p exactly like men.

The Church of JUST BLEED disputes every one of your ignorant stereotypes about its flock.

"Monopoly likes this post" Hmm, does that mean she likes when I describe my penis to her, or is she just agreeing with the sentiment of your post? I'll play it safe and keep talking about my penis.

Mono's inbox has to be filled with all sorts of solicitation. And all from Bobby.

MMA news is fast on Sherdog. And if you create a thread about some news that anyone else has posted on within the last 24 hours you will be repeatedly scolded with "Old News" "There is already a thread on this!" And "Use the search function" despite the fact that search function has not once successfully brought me to any thread I ever hoped to see. Of course the irony is if the thread is really old and uninteresting news, it would simply die if no one opened it, but the morons that want so badly to get a pat on the butt by fellow Sherbros can't help but to open and comment their disdain for repeat threads.

People do actually care and share concern on here.

Plus everyone only dates 10's

its not homo to like fantasies about trannies.

Everyone lies like hell about being an expert on a topic just to have an argument from authority.

Them: "That's actually not true, I'm a doctor, a lawyer, a scientist, I'm Stephen Hawking, etc."

Me: "Ok, here's an entire page full of facts and studies, etc. From your perspective as an expert in this area, what is the flaw with this information, how is it incorrect? Small sample sizes, flawed methodology, personal bias, etc?"

Them: "No, you, like, don't get it. I'm an EXPERT in this field, I do this for a living. All of that information you posted is irrelevant."

Me: "Um ok, but what's incorrect about it? If you have a background in ANY field of science, you've been trained to argue logically using evidence, statistics, etc. Not just say you're right and that's it. I'm asking you to use this expertise you say you have to explain why my evidence is flawed."

Them: "You don't get it. I'm so much smarter than you are, I bang hotter chicks too. I'm just right, this is far above your level just trust me on it. All your evidence is wrong because I say so."

Me "Again, if you really had a background in a field that emphasizes using logic and presenting evidence, you would be able to provide a straight answer when asked a question. Why can't you do that?"

Them: *leaves thread*

Back