Things your parents taught you that now finally agree with

Haha....my daughter turns 14 this summer also. 34 with a freaking 14 year old !

I wasn't quite in high school, but close enough I suppose. I've had full custody of her since she was 4 , and while it certainly wasn't an ideal situation, im pretty happy with how things turned out.

yeah man .. its always a trip when going into parent teacher interviews and they think you are the older sibling ... and looking at how old the other parents are .. it sucks, cuz you are trying to mack on some milfs and they are all pushing 50 .. that's the one downfall

Haha....my daughter turns 14 this summer also. 34 with a freaking 14 year old !

I wasn't quite in high school, but close enough I suppose. I've had full custody of her since she was 4 , and while it certainly wasn't an ideal situation, im pretty happy with how things turned out.

I was 17 when my son was born, a junior in high school. I'm 31 now, I'll be 35 when he graduates from high school.

It was hard as a motherfucker when I was going to college, I was working full time on top of my studies. But it's quite easy now.

I have a 5 year old as well, it's nice being able to tell the older one to watch the younger one while I run out or do whatever for a couple of hours.

I never disagreed with anything my parents told me, it wasn't like I got older and had some turning point where I realized, "they were right!" I always knew they were right, I just did what I wanted to anyway.

Marry only Hispanic women since they are the only ones who has security. They are the only ones that will cook, clean, and take care of you.

Soviet's are cruel and inhumane.

Marry only Hispanic women since they are the only ones who has security. They are the only ones that will cook, clean, and take care of you.

Soviet's are cruel and inhumane.

I'll pass on the Hispanic women. I'm not into mustaches.

I'll pass on the Hispanic women. I'm not into mustaches.

Right....

Then why do so many Caucasian men want to be with a Latina?

Within the culture, it is mejor la raza. Personally, I think mixing is horrible. The kids are not taught Spanish and the culture. In time, many of them identify as Caucasians and we lose soldiers. Brown is beautiful and we should embrace it.

Right....

Within the culture, it is mejor la raza. Personally, I think mixing is horrible. The kids are not taught Spanish and the culture. In time, many of them identify as Caucasians and we lose soldiers. Brown is beautiful and we should embrace it.

I agree completely. The landscaping companies lose all of their employees, and lawns don't mow themselves. Keep away from mixing

It's hard to think of specific things they said but they taught me a lot through their actions. Now that I'm an adult and can reflect on how they handled things, I feel lucky to have grown up in their household. They always gave and made their life about helping others. I don't think I could end up doing half the good works I've seen them accomplish during the time I was growing up.

Right....

Go to Cali and a ton of them want to be with asian women. Most white guys are into whatever is attractive, regardless of race. I think the same goes for most men.

I agree completely. The landscaping companies lose all of their employees, and lawns don't mow themselves. Keep away from mixing

I see what you did there. :wink:

"Eating healthy and excercise makes you think better"

Hated that quote so much when I was a teenager.

my parents used to tell me something similar. but theirs was more along the lines of, "a healthy body makes for a confident person". if you eat like crap, you're going to feel like crap, was essentially the lesson to be learned.

Alot of white european americans are becoming race conscious again particulary the youth . Having sex for.pleasure is not the same thing as breeding

When I said that, I meant it in terms of serious relationships too. There are a ton of mixed couples in Cali having mixed children. Mixed ethnicity children are on the rise nationally.

my dad was right all the time about little things, so i just assumed he knew everything so i listened to him. everytime he was right, like calling out what receiver the qb was going to target before the ball snapped, he would gesture to go write it in the "book of 'dad's always right'"

the one i didnt understand or listen to, is to forget pay, do what you love. that you can pick any career field and make it work, as long as you dedicate yourself entirely to it and spend much of your free time trying to practice and improve at it. i thought it was bullshit, how are you going to get rich being a janitor

then my cousin who is OCD as fuck and cant stop cleaning, listened to him actually became a janitor. he became ridiculously good at it. started his own commercial janitorial company and has like 30 janitors working beneath him and does office buildings. his business grows every single year because he trains everyone to the point where there isnt a speck of dust in the place.

I was going to say something racist but it looks like you guys beat me to it.

Right....

as an american who's parents came from mexico, get that racist, backwards thinking, outta here. if you are living in the united states, your first language should be english. if you happen to speak a second language, like spanish as an example, then more power to you. but it shouldn't be necessary.

latin folks who think like this person i quoted, are the ones who never prosper in american society, because they never assimilate and can never advance.

Ofoarse , thats because the state (jewish rulers) wants there to be less white people, because a less white population is easier to enslave and control. whites are waking up which is actually a good thing for everyone. White people make smart scientists/inventors and they build civilization.. Tyranical governments/control freak jewish rulers dont like that

You should've tried harder to make me believe what you were saying is sincere. That's the only way it becomes fun on your side.

Better luck next account.

Alot of white european americans are becoming race conscious again particulary the youth . Having sex for.pleasure is not the same thing as breeding

you're in the haight, dude? i hang in the haight all the time lol. i'm usually in upper-haight, though.

Back