Things you remember but don't remember the name of.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ever have a game or a TV show that you remember playing or seeing, but just can't remember what it was called? Well, maybe we can help.

Describe a thing in media that you remember playing or seeing, and maybe people can guess what its name is.

It was I believe an anime that took place in an island, I always remember the main character a kid running really fast, there was a massive ship that was like an enemy ship and I remember the main character making it in and running his way through it, the kid other than running fat didn't have any special powers. It was TV show btw, not a movie.

The video game where it was like street fighters but you could fly. It’s not DBZ.

There was this kind of 3d fighting game for genesis where every character was made of balls. Different shapes but all made up balls of whatever shape and size

There was a top down game for NES I used to play. You fired a triangle shot. Like three things. It had a nifty tune. But I forgot it

The video game where it was like street fighters but you could fly. It’s not DBZ.

What era are we talking?

Fighting Masters maybe?

There was a top down game for NES I used to play. You fired a triangle shot. Like three things. It had a nifty tune. But I forgot it

EachQuerulousHawk-size_restricted.gif

There was that film from when I was a kid....it had that guy from that TV show from the mid 90s, who looked a bit like that other guy from that film that came out a few years back.

Anyone?

There's a line of dialogue that I'm pretty sure doesn't come from DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY nor DESPERADO, although the slightly-smug protagonist is a common factor:

Remember! Whatever you do .... you will regret it.

I don't know if I was hallucinating or it's just some false memory but around 2005-2007 I remember seeing a movie where a guy committed suicide and the story followed him to the afterlife where he was tragically regretting ending his life. No idea what the name of the movie might've been or who was even acting in it. Late 2005-2008 was the peak of my active alcoholism so there's a good chance the movie doesn't even exist irl

Last edited:
Back